Generator Box

me15

After having a Generator problem on My new Razor I saw how difficult it was for my dealer to get it out. They had to bend the right side of the box and turn the generator at an angle to get the heavy beast out. After some measuring we found that if the box was made about 2 in. wider and the door 1 1/8 wider the generator could have come straight out and save a lot of time and backs.

kbsplus2

After having a Generator problem on My new Razor I saw how difficult it was for my dealer to get it out. They had to bend the right side of the box and turn the generator at an angle to get the heavy beast out. After some measuring we found that if the box was made about 2 in. wider and the door 1 1/8 wider the generator could have come straight out and save a lot of time and backs.
I know this is a little late but why did they have to pull your genny? I'm having problems with mine and I'm awaiting decisions for action and wondering if my season is done or not.

me15

I know this is a little late but why did they have to pull your genny? I'm having problems with mine and I'm awaiting decisions for action and wondering if my season is done or not.

My dealer does not have a certified Onan repair person. So they had to take it to one. My problem was a bad circuit board.