EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lewistown - 8/15/2014 to 8/17/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringhanger

Just confirmed our campground reservations for this rally. We were assigned site # 87. We will be arriving on 8/14 and leaving 8/17.
Bob & Diane Frith

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just confirmed our campground reservations for this rally. We were assigned site # 87. We will be arriving on 8/14 and leaving 8/17.
Bob & Diane Frith

That is awesome news. Glad you can make it. Welcome to the rally!!!

chaplady

I was beginning to think it was just me. Finally got her cell number 2 calls and 2 messages later still waiting. Will try again tomorrow

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Liz are you getting a complex? Keep trying GF. This is the toughest time of the year to connect? You'll get it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JWalker

Welcome Bill & Liz Shaffer. Joining our little rally. Glad you were finally able to get through.

Jamie

jnbhobe

Well I finally got my reservation in, we arrive on wednesday the 13th and leave on the 18th. we are on site #88. HOC #1025

JWalker

Well I finally got my reservation in, we arrive on wednesday the 13th and leave on the 18th. we are on site #88. HOC #1025

Awesome.

Traveling from the shores of Lake Erie. Welcome Jon & Patti (& Freckles)

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Jamie, Ginger, and Madi, We are booked on site #64 arriving 8/15. Looking forward to seeing y'all again.:cool:

Lou_and_Bette

Hello, tried to make a reservation today. Jess no longer works there and Sherry wasn't sure about sites. Jamie can you call tomorrow and find out the problem. We will try again tomorrow to book our site. Thank you, Bette

JWalker

Hello, tried to make a reservation today. Jess no longer works there and Sherry wasn't sure about sites. Jamie can you call tomorrow and find out the problem. We will try again tomorrow to book our site. Thank you, Bette

Will do. Just our luck. Get someone in that is easy to work with and then there gone.

JWalker

Made reservation today at Waterside site 86. Aug 11-18 Bette

Awesome!! Welcome!!

Sorry for the inconvenience. We were not aware that Jess was no longer there. Ginger talked with the campground yesterday and we think things will be straightened out shortly.

Jamie

JWalker

Just a quick UPDATE.

Ginger worked with the new manager, Sherry, yesterday to get things back on track. Fortunately, things are good to go. We might have lost one site, not sure if it is a SOB or if it's someone from the rally that hasn't contacted us yet. Either way, we're happy to get through a management change with little trouble.

Only 3 sites remained in the rally area:

Glad camping season is finally here!!!

See you soon!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I can give you one more night! We have changed our reservation to arrive in the evening on 8/14 and still departing on 8/18.

Status
Not open for further replies.