• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $21 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/11/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:30pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: nander(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We are pleased to announce the Heartland Owners North Texas Chapter will have a rally in Bullard, TX, south of Tyler. KE Bushman's Camp is part of the Kiepersol Enterprises group that includes a winery. The RV park has an all-season pool & hot tub, concrete road, concrete strips at the sites, 4 pavilions with BBQ grills, and fishing lake. Winery tours are available on Saturdays at 2 & 4 for free. They also have a private tour that includes a wine tasting for $5. There is no cable tv.

When you make reservations, tell the park you are with the North Texas Heartland Owners Club. After reservations are made, please post in this thread, PM or email nander so you can be added to the list.

We have 20 sites reserved. If the sites are not reserved by Sept 10, 2014, the sites will be released back to the resort. After Sept 10, 2014, reservations can still be made, but the site may not be close to the group.

The entrance is on the east side of Hwy 69, just north of FM2493. To locate it on the google map, click search nearby and enter KE Bushman's Camp.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I received a PM from Jerry & Diane Talley. They will be coming to the rally.
We look forward to seeing them again!

alethaj

Reservation made. Going in on the 9th. ....out on the 13th. ....space 86.....will be our first rally. ..

nander

Reservation made. Going in on the 9th. ....out on the 13th. ....space 86.....will be our first rally. ..

Great! We look forward to meeting you!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

nander

***** UPDATE *****

There was a miscommunication on the FREE winery tour. It actually costs $5 per person. We can have a 'private' tour on Friday, Oct 10 at 1:00pm. This tour will cost $5 per person (normally $10 per person) and includes a seated tasting of 5 wines. If we have less than 10 people, the tour will be the normal charge of $10 per person. The tour lasts around 30 - 45 minutes depending on questions.

If you interested in this tour, please post or PM me so I can get a count.

nander

Awesome! Yes that makes 8! Thank you!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I had to make sure when we were coming in but go ahead and put us down too...just a warning though, Joanna gets silly when she has anything to drink...lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I had to make sure when we were coming in but go ahead and put us down too...just a warning though, Joanna gets silly when she has anything to drink...lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't we all! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.