EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/10/2014 to 10/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

...I also want to thank Dan M and Terry H this morning. I was stopped by an owner of a SOB that was having problems. I was able to help with initial problem of no 12 volt power to move slides in but one of his slides was not acting correctly and this is where the A team took over and helped this couple out. As Jim B says that are a big part of the heart in Heartland....

Thanks for sharing Andy. Of note here and of no real surprise is that you, Dan and Terry helped a fellow RVer with an issue on their non-Heartland RV. I love hearing this. Talk about "Heartland Gives Back" :) Way to go Team Heartland!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Amy and I have had a blast!! Thanks to everyone for your big Texas hospitality. Thanks especially to Dave and Nancy for the great rally.

wrgrs50s

Thanks Nancy and Dave for a great time of meeting and making new friends. We made it to Huntsville state park today and will see you all again in Montgomery on thursday.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you! We had a great time and loved seeing/meeting everyone! We look forward to seeing you on the road and at the next NTX rally in the Spring.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I really enjoyed our 1st and hopefully not last rally. Not really knowing what this was about and a little apprehensive of being the "Lil Guy", we were made to feel right at home. I had a little trouble understanding how and why people could take time off from their lives to just hang out with other Heartland owners. My reason for attending this rally was to acquire more info for our next upgrade and you can be assured there is a lot of great info to be had from this group of people. Friday night I went so far as to ask Dave about this gathering and especially his travel from Wyoming just to sit at a campsite and fraternize with other owners when there are so many other nicer places to see in Texas. He explained the friendships you make and the bonds with others who share this passion. That really opened our minds and eyes and we finally began to see what this is all about. I don't believe that we have ever been around a group of more friendly people. That was amazing to us since the group was made of such a great diversification of people from all walks. You people do the Heartland Group proud and are great ambassadors for their products. We're really looking forward to the day we can travel and attend more of these events. Again, thanks to everyone for their hospitality and kindness to a couple of newbies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Looks like about 9 rigs heading to Montgomery. Looks like about 3 ways to get there. Any preferred route or less desirable route?

Rolled down to Montgomery today. US 69 to Alto, TX 21 to Crockett. Loop 304 around Crockett to TX 19. Nice little lunch stop in Trinity. Hopped on I-45 right above the Sam Houston statue, exit 87 to TX 105. All great roads if you're not in a hurry. We're in site 84. See you guys by this weekend.

danemayer

Would like to know about more ca pouts. We r in the Tyler area. ccholly6161@yahoo.com

Hi Tyler,

Welcome to the posting side of the forum. Take a look at the EVENTS tab at the top of page. There's a nearby rally in early November in Thackerville Oklahoma. The next north Texas Chapter Rally is in Santo (west of Fort Worth) late next March.

dlw930

Donna and I want to thank all of you "older" members for making us feel welcome at our first rally! We had a great time! We've made plans to attend the OK rally in Thackerville in a couple of weeks, so hope to see many of you there. I'm still trying to get this forum thing figured out so bear with me, please!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.