EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA CHPTR NC, Rodanthe - 5/1/2014 to 5/4/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracks

Re: EVENT: Heartland Virginia Chapter Rally: NC, Rodanthe - 5/1/2014 to 5/4/2014

Eric & Dorthy, Hope everything is going well just haven't heard from y'all. Thought I would just check in.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Virginia Chapter Rally: NC, Rodanthe - 5/1/2014 to 5/4/2014

Eric & Dorthy, Hope everything is going well just haven't heard from y'all. Thought I would just check in.

Glad you will be joining us, and sorry for delay in responding. We have migrated from Florida back to Virginia with a stopover in North Carolina this past week ... as far as the weather goes, we should have stayed in Florida.:eek: Lets hope for warm sunny weather in May.

tracks

Brother, I'm sure it will be great weather for rally. Keep warm till than!!!:cool:

ncc1701e

We just booked our reservations for the rally. We arrive on Thursday April 30th and depart Sunday May 4th, site # 387.

Flying Dutchman

Tom and Millie, it will be great seeing you again. So glad that you are joining us.

fordtech 2008

just made our reservation may 2-4 site 391

Flying Dutchman

Good to have you with us Ken and Marj, and hope you will have finished your PT and be all well by then. Is Sara going to pull the Sundance? ;)

Flying Dutchman

A great BIG welcome to Steve and Kathy Wilhite from Ohio joining us in their new Bighorn. You are going to have a great time.:cool:

Flying Dutchman

Spring is (hopefully) around the corner and it is time to start your planning to attend this Virginia Rally. The beaches on the North Carolina Outer Banks are calling you, and we would love to have you join us. Camp Hatteras is a well appointed and ideally situated campground that spans the width of the Island from east to west. Watch a morning sunrise over the Atlantic, and that same day witness a beautiful sunset over the Pamlico Sound. We are planning a relaxing rally that will provide ample time for social gatherings with your Heartland friends. Perhaps you would like to spend time on the beach, surf fishing, or take short trips to visit places like Hatteras Island, Ocracoke Island, historic light houses, and other points of interest.

All of the information to register can be found on Post #1. The first draft of the rally agenda has been posted, as well as a list of attendees. There are plenty of sites available, and the campground is offering a special "rally rate" that is valid for 7 nights, so come early and leave late. After making your reservation post your information on this thread so that the attendee list can be kept up-to-date.

With luck and a little coercion, we hope that the Heartland North Carolina Chapter leaders, Kem and Lance, will honor us with their attendance so that we can appoint them as honorary Virginians. ;)

dick12444

Will arrive on 5/1 and leave on 5/5.
Dick and Debbie

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador

We will be pulling in on 29 April for a 6 night stay. Our departure on May 5th will have us heading west to the TN rally in Sevierville. Looking forward to the VA rally on the outer banks of NC.

Flying Dutchman

Welcoming Deb and Dick Hazel, and Nellie and Kevin Wolbeck to the greatest rally "on the beach".

We have sites available so call Camp Hatteras and join us. All needed information is on Post #1.

Flying Dutchman

A BIG welcome to Lewis and Jo Anne West, joining us for our "beach" rally.
Still have sites available so call Camp Hatteras and join in the fun.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

We have sites available so call Camp Hatteras and join us. All needed information is on Post #1.

You know we're trying to get there Eric & Dorothy. Just depends on this new grandbaby. Carol told him last night, that "now that we are home, you can quit being stubborn and come on out anytime now!"

Keith

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)

Eric & Dorothy, Santha and I will now arrive on the 30th. More time to have fun at the beach.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Flying Dutchman

Congratulations to Carol and Keith, Levi has arrived! What a great grandson listening to "Grandma" already. Sounds to me like Levi will be on Santa's Good List!! Hope this clears the calendar for you to rally with us. :cool:

chkwgn

We are so sorry but have had to cancel this event. We were really looking forward to seeing everyone again and visiting this campground, but alas, we have other more critical matters. Hope you all have a great time. Chuck and Jean Strub

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Eric & Dorothy,

We will be there. Assuming campground still has slots available.:) New grandson is here and is doing fine, so we are going to arrive on the 30th and depart on the 5th. Look forward to seeing everyone.

I'll call the campground this morning, once they open up, and let you know what site they give us.

Keith

Flying Dutchman

Sorry to hear that Chuck and Jean, we will miss you for sure. Hope all works out well for you, and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Great news to hear that keith and Carol will be with us. WELCOME Santa and Mrs. Clause!! Now I will have to behave myself the entire week so that I will stay on the "good boy" list.

Status
Not open for further replies.