EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/18/2014 to 9/21/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc1701e

Talked to the campground today. I think I have reservations. Not real sure about this one. Only real piece of information the clerk took was phone number and name. Not much to actually reserve a campsite or send a conformation email to me. We'll be there if we have a site is all I can say. Arrive on 18th and leave on 22nd.

Griffweb

Mike and Bridget Griffin will be there (Griffweb). New members in ST. Louis. We are looking forward to meeting everyone.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Mike and Bridget and welcome to the posting side of the forum.
Be sure to call the Double J Campground and make your reservation.
Be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland group.

Peace
Dave

bacaye

Site 94 for us!!! Are we going to have the Animal Rescue place as our service project again?

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks Dave !! I am getting slow welcome Mike and Bridget;.. Yes Barb I will get ahold of them.

happykraut

Welcome to the Heartland family, Mike and Bridgette. We all help each other out, so feel free to ask any questions. Somebody always has the answer. See you at the rally and maybe even sooner.

katkens-DW

I am trying to get ahold of the wild life rescue but have not got an answer yet going to call tomorrow.

katkens-DW

T-Shirt time for anyone wanting t-shirts we need to know sizes !! Kenny will put all the infor on the first page.

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
Hey Kat.... our shirt sizes are as follows

Suzanne --- small
Mike --- 2xl

let me know if you need any more information

katkens-DW

they will be blue this year and they will say IL rally with a truck pulling a 5th wheel I think .. Jackie and Ce are doing it so I am not real sure...

katkens-DW

I got ahold of the Wildlife Rescue . They need Noble goat food , dry cat food, laundry soap , towels and blankets fleece tat is. They also need window fans and corner fans. They wlll come on the 20th to our pot luck to get the stuff. they are very happy we choose them ,they can use all we get them.. Thank you for all you do !!

Status
Not open for further replies.