EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/18/2014 to 9/21/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdaniels

We are looking forward to the Rally. We will be arriving on Monday 9/15 and leaving on Monday 9/22. Don't know what our site number is but that is OK. We'll be there somewhere. Please order a Large and a Medium shirt.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Breaking News !!! Shirts have changed the design is now the state of IL that says IL Heartland owners RV club 2014 . No change in price and they are also gray . Jackie thought with the colors this would look real good and I agreed ...Hope everyone had a nice summer..

katkens-DW

That's great Crazyrider I will tell Kenny to put you down . Have you called the campground? if not please do so. See you soon Kathy..

ncc1701e

Guys, we are going to have to cancel our planed trip to the rally. A family emergency will take us to Grand Forks, ND first of next week and we do not anticipate being able to leave before the rally date.

Tom & Millie

katkens

It just dawned on me as much as we like our campfires at nightly get togethers we need firewood. So if you have some spare firewood laying around , please donate to the cause........Thanks Kenny

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
I have about a truck load of aged wood that needs to be used. I plan to bring the camper Tuesday. Will try and load my truck up this weekend and stop by early in the week with some wood.

happykraut

The rally is off to a good start. Ten of us went out to eat at the Cracker Barrel this evening. The campfire is blazing away.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Take your time Jay.
We are busy building an ark now at it is raining like crazy complete with thunder and lightening.
We even lost our satellite signal.
Things are tough all over.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.