EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/18/2014 to 9/21/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkamshop

Looks like we will be rolling in late Thursday, say 8-9pm. Hope the rain goes away and pretty weather comes along! See ya soon!

happykraut

We've made it to Amana safe and sound. Judi and I would like to thank all those that had a hand in setting up this rally. We had a ball. Kenny good luck in your tests.

Last edited:

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I would like to take a minute to thank everyone of the ladies and the guys who helped me with the rally. So you know you all are great and Kenny and I are lucky to have you all as friends. I would also like to think Jon and CE for helping me with getting the trailer ready to roll and hooking it up. Patti Jackie and Elaine and all the others that helped me . We hope to see all of you nexted year . Love you guys . Kathy

katkens

I also wanted to think Paul for taking pictures and Jackie and CE for are shirts they are very nice..
Kathy

Griffweb

I would like to thank our fantastic hosts,Kathy and Ken, for a great time. Everything exceeded our expectations and we had a blast. Already signed up for next year. Thanks to Paul for all the great pics too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkens

we are so glad you had a good time we can't wait till next year!! Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.