EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Mountain View - 5/2/2014 to 5/4/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We would also be in for the caverns and folk center.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ron and Barb Lambert contacted by PM to say they are coming. They will be arriving on the 1st and leaving on the 5th.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Update on the storms that passed thru Arkansas last night. I assume everyone has seen the news about the damage and the deaths but we are OK in MV. We only had a little wind, but lots of rain. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I pray you have safe travels when coming here.

jayc

I spoke with Bill Summit this morning and learned that I-40 is open. Everyone coming up from the south should probably check their route to get around in the tornado damaged ares and take into consideration slower traffic.

bsummit

4 units arrived today at the park. Glad everyone had a safe trip. Looking forward to the other arrivals tomorrow.

jayc

We were one of those that arrived this afternoon. It was a very long day to get here but we had a good trip. We met up with No. Texas Chapter Leaders Dave Seabolt and Nancy Anderson and traveled with them today. We saw some awesome scenery in the Ozarks and massive damage to Mayflower Arkansas from the recent tornado.

The party starts soon!

olcoon

We wanted to make it, but unfortunately things didn't work out. Hope everyone has a good time. This area is definitely on our bucket list!

jayc

We were on I-30 to the 430 loop, then I-40 to AR 65, then through Clinton AR to AR 66. It was a pretty drive and not bad.

Lukeduke

Made it home about 2:30. Had great time getting to know fellow Heartland owners and their 4 legged kids. Thanks Jay for getting the rally together with the help of Billy and Doug. Hope to spend time with you'll again in the future. Will get some pictures up later.

Luke & Carol

jayc

Luke it was nice to meet you and Carol too. Glad you made it home okay and will be looking forward to seeing y'all again. Billy and Doug did all the "heavy lifting" on this rally, I just set it up.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks, Jay Billy and Doug for a great rally! Mountain View is so beautiful with lots of things to do. We look forward to many more rallies.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jayc

Nancy, don't tell everyone! It will be on every one's bucket list and we won't be able to get back in here (LOL).

bsummit

Thanks so much to Jay, Stella, Dave, Nancy, David, Susan, Larry, Gayle, Don, Joyce, Ron, Barb, Luke, Carol, and Doug for being at Arkansas's first rally in 3 yrs. Enjoyed all of you being here and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again. We should all stay in contact. It's more personal that way. Thanks again to all of you for being here and for your help.

Billy and Janice

jbeletti

Thanks so much to Jay, Stella, Dave, Nancy, David, Susan, Larry, Gayle, Don, Joyce, Ron, Barb, Luke, Carol, and Doug for being at Arkansas's first rally in 3 yrs. Enjoyed all of you being here and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again. We should all stay in contact. It's more personal that way. Thanks again to all of you for being here and for your help.

Billy and Janice

Hey new AR Chapter Leader! Welcome and congrats! I look forward to coming to an AR rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.