EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IA, Amana - 10/3/2014 to 10/5/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IA, Amana - 9/27/2014 to 10/5/2014

Dan and I want to "Thank" the Heartlander's that came to the Amana Rally, Yes it was a great time, but by the 42 attendee's that attended helped make it a success.. Thanks to Jay and Stella and Dave and Shel for the hard work and thought that went into it. Thanks to Jim for his organizational skills that made everything fall into place.
Dan and I were in training and learned alot for the next rally. It was so great meeting everyone.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders

Now that the rally is over and most everyone has left the area, the days have warmed back up to the upper 60s here in Iowa.

Thank you everyone that attended the rally. Thank you to the rally committee for working together to make everything happen successfully. And thank you everyone that helped out at the rally.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

We've been experiencing warmer temperatures since leaving Amana on Sunday. We didn't have to use the a/c in Missouri but did in Oklahoma, where we are now. We'll be back in Texas today and it will be good to be back. We've missed our home state but have had a great summer, traveling the rally circuit in the Central Region and have made many new friends.

We want to thank all of the attendees of the Amana Regional rally. We hope you had a good time and even though we were tired, it was worth it! Thanks also to our rally team and for all the work that you did. Thanks also to Jim Beletti for your expert advice on planning and executing a large rally and to Heartland for all their support.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Sound like you all had a great time!

We might have to put this one on our list for next year!

pegmikef

Peggy and I would like to thank all those involved in the planning and implementation of the rally and prerally events. The time flew by as it seemed like something fun was going on the whole time we were there. Certainly worth the 1100 mile trek from San Angelo. Special thanks to Jay and Stella, Jim and Nancy, Dan and Karen, David and all the others responsible for making this happen. Great rally!

GOTTOYS

Just got home late last night from the Amana Rally. We put on about 1600 miles. I guess we took the long way home. Left our trailer in Central KS so we can pick it up again in Jan. to continue our adventure. This was one of the best rallies we have gone to. We met a lot of wonderful people. Thanks to everyone involved, you did a great job!!...Don and Kathy Swanson

Status
Not open for further replies.