cyclone 3110

jimfrank

We are considering buying a cyclone 3110. Would like pros ans cons, any thoughts by present owners of this model, and recommended options. we are looking at dual pane windows and 6 point leveling. Any chance of dragging the rear jacks in a low spot? Any other comments would be appreciated.

KRCyclone

We purchased a 3110 in May. It has level up system, rear patio, 3 season door, rear bunk beds, dual air and generator to name a few. We really like it with a few exceptions. In the process of converting the entry closet into a pantry. The suspension is a bit low and drags going in and out of our driveway. I have raised the rear jacks a notch and can now drag the spare tire. I will be looking at going to 17.5 wheels and raising the suspension in some way. The only other complaint is the reduce carrying capacity with the options we have. Should have been built and spec'd for a bit more in the beginning.

jeffdee

My wife and I bought a 3110 from the dealer's lot on August 1. It had been delivered only four days prior from Heartland. It is not an "HD Edition" but it has all the options KRCyclone has with the exception of the 6 point level system. I would get that if I could have ordered it. It would really beat the four point system that I have. Other that that, the rv has met and exceeded our expectations. We haul a customized golf cart that fits perfectly. Only one warranty issue was that the electric water heater was not working. The only other issue was the sound cable was plugged in backwards from the tv to the surround system which took only a second to correct. Other than that the rv performs flawlessly. I am vigilant keeping the tires aired up to 80 psi every time I hook up to my truck.

A fellow camper I have met has the 3010 he bought new in 2010. He just replaced his tires after four years. He had a tire peal off the tread in the middle of a 5 mph 90 degree turn. Other than that he had no issues in four years.

Hippy

We just ordered 2014 3110 HD Cyclone. Currently Attempting to sell privately our 2013 3010RE Bighorn fully loaded with 6 point leveling system (sweet deal). We've had it for a little over a year. We are very happy with the Bighorn but unfortunate we miss our motorcycle so we decided too switch. I got very spoiled with the 6 point leveling system that it was a must when we ordered the Cyclone. Haven't had any problems or issues like bottoming out on the Bighorn. Ive had it on very un level ground but compensated with 4x6 that I carry just in case and it did well. Also consider changing your tires. Take off those Tow Max tires. You'll be look in for trouble. Have G rated (Goodyears) rated 110 psi as part of the deal.