Bighorn MSRP

sengli

Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 27-Jan-2015

Well, I will chime on on this news. We don't live in our BH, we camp in it. So I never saw the reason to have large fridges in them. Plus they are very expensive. I would much rather have the extra drawers, and storage than a great big fridge. I am sad to see the smaller fridge go off the standard equipment list. I am surprised that the smaller fridge was so un-popular.

Hogladyrider

We are researching ordering our next Big Horn, when will the 2016 models be available to order?
Thanks
Susan

jbeletti

Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 11-23-2013

Model year change at all Thor Industries companies happens in the April/May time-frame if I recall correctly. No need to wait though - ought to be some fantastic deals on current dealer stock.

Hogladyrider

Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 11-23-2013

Thanks Jim......only issue we have here in Florida is local dealers do not have many units without residential refrig, which we do not want, and dual pane windows which is a MUST have for us, we will more than likely order our next Big Horn, but WE LOVE LOOKING!
Susan

AAdams

We are researching ordering our next Big Horn, when will the 2016 models be available to order?
Thanks
Susan

Susan,

We just ordered our BH 3750 FL on 2/27/15. The dealer has told us, and our order sheet stated that ours will be a 2016.

Alan

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Any way we can get an updated MSRP with 2016 pricing?

pegmikef

Well, I will chime on on this news. We don't live in our BH, we camp in it. So I never saw the reason to have large fridges in them. Plus they are very expensive. I would much rather have the extra drawers, and storage than a great big fridge. I am sad to see the smaller fridge go off the standard equipment list. I am surprised that the smaller fridge was so un-popular.

I strongly agree since I too have no use for the larger refrigerators and much more enjoy the convenience of the extra storage (especially the pull out storage shelves in our BH). Being "anytimers" and never being very far (reasonable driving distance) from some type of grocery store or Walmart I see no need for all the extra cold storage space. In a crunch, my adult beverages and bottled water can reside in my Yeti using ice from my ice maker. Now I wonder how a lot of folks ever survived the tent and ice chest days.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

I strongly agree since I too have no use for the larger refrigerators. Now I wonder how a lot of folks ever survived the tent and ice chest days.

I'm guessing us tent, cooler, and coleman stove folks might be the minority here these days. Oh and don't forget the marginal sleeping bag on the ever failing air mattress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

QUOTE=travelin2;414167]I'm guessing us tent, cooler, and coleman stove folks might be the minority here these days. Oh and don't forget the marginal sleeping bag on the ever failing air mattress.

I think you're right. When you've spent a lot of time being grateful for the little things like running water instead of poured from a jug or a real toilet instead of a lined bucket with a seat- I don't see fixes as a problem, just a fix. And before anyone jumps, yes I have had major problems on previous rigs, just wasn't EVER going to let that get in the way of my love of the lifestyle. It was just another adventure that we could roll our eyes over later. I also would never want to give up our choice to go native instead of being plugged in. I love being where no one else is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

I'm guessing us tent, cooler, and coleman stove folks might be the minority here these days. Oh and don't forget the marginal sleeping bag on the ever failing air mattress.

I bought an RV to get away from sleeping on the ground. lol

K

karykatz

I have sent the new updated 2016 pricing for Jim Beletti to post on the owners forum. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

I bought an RV to get away from sleeping on the ground. lol

Oh so did we! The DW said no more although I still "rough it" occasionally with my sons when I can.

jbeletti

Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 23-Mar-2015

The latest Bighorn MSRP sheet has been attached to post #1 of this thread - dated 23-March-2015.