Landmark 365 MSRP

jbeletti

Re: Landmark MSRP - Updated 11-23-2013

Hi Byrd - sure, let me check to see if there are any updates to the November pricing and Special Build sheet.

jbeletti

Re: Landmark MSRP - Updated 2-1-2014

Byrd - we're not producing 2015 model year product just yet, so no 2015 model year pricing.

I did post updates to the Landmark MSRP documents dated 2-1-2014.

Jim

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Landmark MSRP - Updated 2-1-2014

Thanks Jim. There was a price increase on the base pricing and I wanted to see how much from Nov 2013 to Feb 2014.

WhyNot

Re: Landmark MSRP - Updated 11-23-2013

Was told there would be a heavy increase once production started on the revamped Key Largo. Only producing the NEWPORT after the 4th of July and the base price on it is higher.

jbeletti

Re: Landmark 365 MSRP - Updated 4-Sep-2014

Landmark 365 MSRP pricing has been added to post #1 of this thread.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Wow! The price increase is really up there...hate to say it but I think this is actually gonna push a lot of people toward the high end units like DRV, Excel, etc....Landmark always gave a good value for the full timer somewhere between the mid level units and the high end units....hope they're not pricing themselves right out of the market...:(

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Add $319.00 for king bed IPO queen..... really???? $10,000 (give or take) in "forced options" then an $8,000 discount. Why not just give a real base price???? Kinda has a used car lot feel to me.

jbeletti

The term "forced option" is OEM-to-Dealer nomenclature. The MSRP sheets I put on the forum are the same ones we give to dealers - hence the nomenclature.

It would be nice if the MSRP we make publicly available had the forced options pricing baked into the base price of each floor plan and then remove the "forced option" nomenclature. This however is not up to me. I will bring it up to the sales team however.

T

TomMontague

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is what the final cost of the unit is. You can't look at a price sheet and say " WOW the price sure has gone up ". There are so many things different about the new LM365, there are so many things now standard that of course the base price is a bit higher but your " value " for the money has gone through the roof. At the end of the day i think you will find LM365 is a feature rich coach with a great exterior look that matches almost every pick-up and the final negotiated price from most dealers won't be much higher than previous Landmarks.

Please also note that we started with the biggest and heaviest coach in our line-up. The Newport has a bath and 1/2 and is 43' long. This is considerably larger than most past Landmarks. The 1st 4 LM365's are the bigger ones - each has gone down a significant amount in base cost. These are the full-time, permenant site or extended stay coaches for folks maybe done traveling for extended periods of time. The next group after the first 4 are going to be shorter and even less expensive. These will be the 36-39' models for the " on-the-go " folks who want to travel and see what North America has to offer.

We are working very hard to provide a coach that current owners will approve of and potential owners will want - all at a price that makes it affordable for most buyers. I think we are off to a great start and it will only get better from here...

Standard 8k Dexter axles and 17.5" H range tires.
Standard gen prep
Standard Energy Management System
Standard upgraded solid surface. ( countertop, buffet, sofa tables and back splashes )
Standard privacy window trim
Standard double sided island
Standard solid maple drawer boxes throughout.
Standard residential refer
Standard convection microwave
standard induction cook top
Standard farm sink with cutting board sink covers
Standard Waveland furniture collection
standard Waveland sleep system ( box spring and mattress )
Standard CPAP compatible night stands
Standard mirror / hidden bedroom TV
Standard with all exterior LED lighting
Standard peg / plate drawer
Standard divided silverware drawer
Standard Dish washer prep

These are the things I can think of off the top of my head that are standard items not previously offered on the Landmarks of yesterday.

I hope this helps to shed some light on a subject that needs to be talked about. It's important people know the truth and what they are getting ( or not getting ) in the coaches they are looking at.

Thanks for listening.

Tom

T

TomMontague

All brands at Heartland ( in fact industry wide ) do the same thing with the up/down packages. This isn't something unique to Landmark.

Thanks,
Tom

owheaton

Tom:
I just made my first Landmark purchase and ordered the new Newport 365 and have a quick question. after looking at both the 2014 and 2015 Landmark models and going with the newport, i noticed that the 2015'ss don't seem to have the combined TV/stereo in the outside entertainment center but rather just the bare TV..is this accurate and if so, can you tell me why the stereo and outside speakers were dropped form the new 2015s? just curious

Owen Wheaton

T

TomMontague

The outside stereo and exterior speakers have been deleted at this time. It's something on my short list to work on but unfortunately we don't have anything to share at this time. I'm exploring all kinds of possibilities but nothing is jumping out as a clear leader at this point.

Thanks,
Tom

Bones

Cough Cough Choke Choke. I just looked at the one I like.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

I repeat....
Add $319.00 for king bed IPO queen..... really???? $10,000 (give or take) in "forced options" then an $8,000 discount. Why not just give a real base price???? Kinda has a used car lot feel to me.

How about a base price, list of options, done. Instead of this goofy car lot nonsense. This totaly turns me off.

Mburtsvt

I repeat....

How about a base price, list of options, done. Instead of this goofy car lot nonsense. This totaly turns me off.

I respectively disagree. I get that the forced option packages make it much more easier to add or remove individual products as opportunities develop during production. A great example is the standard #40 propane vs the #30 pound tanks. The option is no longer available as an upgrade. Its now part of the “Home” package. Yes- it affect the MSRP - but understanding the options and effect on MSRP make’s it easier to configure the perfect RV.

Just as the auto industry experienced - it got too laborious to order and manufacture a specific single unit on a production line. A great alternative is the “package option” model that most produced products have adopted.

We are very disappointed to see that theater seating is not an option in the Syracuse. Is it possible this will be changed?

Also, the decor options dont match the brochure or website. When will pictures be available for the different decors?