Landmark 365 MSRP

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Re: Landmark 365 MSRP - Updated 4-Sep-2014

We are very disappointed to see that theater seating is not an option in the Syracuse. Is it possible this will be changed?

Also, the decor options dont match the brochure or website. When will pictures be available for the different decors?

Not enough room for theater seating. You need to see a Syracuse in person to see why.

Not enough room for theater seating. You need to see a Syracuse in person to see why.

i'm looking forward to seeing one in person. just not many out there yet.

- - - Updated - - -

We are planning to full time in the syracuse. do you think it may be too small for that? for two people?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

i'm looking forward to seeing one in person. just not many out there yet.

- - - Updated - - -

We are planning to full time in the syracuse. do you think it may be too small for that? for two people?

There is plenty of room for two people in the Syracuse. It's a very nice unit. We looked at one this past weekend at the Pomona RV show here in Calif. The dealer has just got it in an was able to get it to the RV show.

AWesdorp

Hi all,
There isn't enough width for the theater seating in the Syracuse. It was a tight fit for the dinette and loveseat as is. It is a power loveseat and rather comfy.

In regards to a special build sheet for Landmark, it no longer exists. "Max Linoleum" downstairs is about the only item not listed on the pricing sheet. We might have done that in 5 orders last year.

Have a good weekend everyone, Andy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Hi all,
There isn't enough width for the theater seating in the Syracuse. It was a tight fit for the dinette and loveseat as is. It is a power loveseat and rather comfy.

In regards to a special build sheet for Landmark, it no longer exists. "Max Linoleum" downstairs is about the only item not listed on the pricing sheet. We might have done that in 5 orders last year.

Thanks, Andy, good to know that all the options are there in the form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Hi all,

So are you saying that you will not do max lino since you only did 5 last year or were you just making a point? Not having that option would be a deal killer for us for sure.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

So are you saying that you will not do max lino since you only did 5 last year or were you just making a point? Not having that option would be a deal killer for us for sure.

I bet it means not worthy of having a "special options sheet" with this one item. I bet they will still do it. ;)

randolu

Hello all......does anyone happen to have the most current MSRP Sheet for 2016 pricing???

jbeletti

Re: Landmark MSRP - Updated 11-23-2013

Landmark pricing has been updated today in post #1. Thank you for your interest in Landmark!

Vinny773

I have a question when looking at the build sheet options. If I select the Full Timers Package in the Landmark 365 Madison, does that include everything in both the Home Package and Travelers? And how up to date is the spec sheet?

richheck

Seasoned Member
Vinny:
No, all three are "forced" options meaning you have to get them. Just plan on the additional $13,600.00 (MSRP) being added to you estimated cost.

shelsay

Hi Jim--

Now that the 2017's are out, is there a new MSRP sheet? I'm thinking that some of the "standards/options" might have changed (along with the prices).

Pat

richheck

Seasoned Member
Re: Landmark 365 MSRP - Updated

Jim:

On your "Landmark Model Change Introduction to Dealers" it is stated that the outside TV will be placed in the main basement. On your 2017 LM 365 MSRP sheet there is no mention of this (outside TV) in either the options or standard items - please verify

Thanks

Rich

jbeletti

Jim:

On your "Landmark Model Change Introduction to Dealers" it is stated that the outside TV will be placed in the main basement. On your 2017 LM 365 MSRP sheet there is no mention of this (outside TV) in either the options or standard items - please verify

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich - Andy will need to confirm this, but I interpret the new price sheet as an outdoor TV is part of the Core features and will be in the basement area.

Microsoft ExcelScreenSnapz005.jpg

richheck

Seasoned Member

Thanks Jim, no mention of the Valor TPMS option or prewired for backup camera, are they still available?

Thanks again
Rich

Last edited:

AWesdorp

Correct, we bumped the TV from 32'' to 40" outside and put it back under the main awning in the main basement on a neat swivel/up/down bracket that hugs the front wall pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

No more TPMS. Too many issues with the (non descript) cardboard box getting lost at dealerships. There are some great aftermarket TPMS systems on the market that I think will do the trick for those wanting the TPMS.

Backup camera prep and solar prep both still standard. Furrion products. The panels and the cameras can all be purchased through Furrion's website.

Bones

Correct, we bumped the TV from 32'' to 40" outside and put it back under the main awning in the main basement on a neat swivel/up/down bracket that hugs the front wall pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

No more TPMS. Too many issues with the (non descript) cardboard box getting lost at dealerships. There are some great aftermarket TPMS systems on the market that I think will do the trick for those wanting the TPMS.

Backup camera prep and solar prep both still standard. Furrion products. The panels and the cameras can all be purchased through Furrion's website.
you mean the box walking off. :cool:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Maybe when they bring the Ashland back in a few years I'll order a new one so I can start over like Jim B. :)
I've learned a lot in the past year. Thanks to this awesome forum...

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Heck, you have been the instructor Jerrod!!

Rod

Maybe when they bring the Ashland back in a few years I'll order a new one so I can start over like Jim B. :)
I've learned a lot in the past year. Thanks to this awesome forum...