Landmark 365 MSRP

jbeletti

23-Jan-2019
Attached is the current MSRP sheet for Landmark.

Attachments

• LANDMARK MSRP 1-23-19.pdf
    192.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: Landmark MSRP - Updated 11-23-2013

Maybe it's just me, but I can not open or download either the Landmark sheet or the Cyclone sheet. They both only appear as "attachment.php" files. Any ideas?

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired

I've tried several other programs and nothing works here either

jbeletti

I too just successfully downloaded and opened both. Gus, put away the VIC-20 :)

Since it happened to Gus and Gerry, it could have been a database hiccup that has now passed.

MrRvGypsy

I need some help with the build sheets. I am aware now that Heartland will not work with me to install the Mor-Ryde IS system with Kodiak disc brakes as part of the purchase build but I cannot find what the $3520 dollars "Disc Brakes and upgraded axles" option consists of?
Does anyone know what this option consists of?
Also JimBeletti had posted a "Special Build Pricing" Sheet which included optional heat pumps along with several other items not on the official biuld sheets like "maximum vinyl flooring". Are these options listed on the special build still available or is the newest build sheet Jim posted today the complete and only list of manufacturer installed options and upgrades?

Thanks Kindly Will Page

Greengas

I need some help with the build sheets. I am aware now that Heartland will not work with me to install the Mor-Ryde IS system with Kodiak disc brakes as part of the purchase build but I cannot find what the $3520 dollars "Disc Brakes and upgraded axles" option consists of?
Also JimBeletti had posted a "Special Build Pricing" Sheet which included optional heat pumps along with several other items not on the official biuld sheets like "maximum vinyl flooring". Are these options listed on the special build still available or is the newest build sheet Jim posted today the complete and only list of manufacturer installed options and upgrades?

Thanks Kindly Will Page

i saw something in Facebook about the disc brakes and 17.5 wheels. Don't remember the details. You might want to check the main HL Facebook page.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hi MrRVGypsy,

Generally speaking, Heartland does not coordinate the installation of 3rd party products - like Mor/ryde etc. Your dealer may be able to coordinate this. I've heard of it happening more than once. The dealer gets the RV after it's built and coordinates with Mor/ryde for example.

The Disc Brake and Axle Upgrade option for Landmark consists of:
- 8k Dexter Axles
- Dexter Disc Brakes
- Dexter Electro/Hydraulic brake actuator

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Thanks Kindly Will Page

Heartland does not coordinate with MorRyde...we had our dealer coordinate the transportation from Heartland to MorRyde and then to the dealer, we coordinated with MorRyde on the details and made payment directly to MorRyde. It actually was a very painless process...the dealer has to have it transported regardless...this only involved an additional stop and a few days delay for the delivery. It cost the dealer nothing extra, but you have to pay out of pocket for the upgrade...for us it was WELL worth it.

I will say, however, we did this before the Disc brakes and and larger tires were offered by Heartland...had they been available, we may not have gone with MorRyde...

K

karykatz

MrRVGypsy - all of the special build options are still available with the new price lists that Jim Beletti posted yesterday. Also, the Disc brake option includes Dexter Disc brakes and upgraded 8000 lb Dexter axels. However, Heartland doesn't increase GVWR when upgrading axels it is just for customer peace of mind. I hope this helps

jbeletti

Landmark Special Builds - Updated 11-23-2013

Landmark Special Builds sheet has been added to post #1 of this thread.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

I too just successfully downloaded and opened both. Gus, put away the VIC-20 :)

Since it happened to Gus and Gerry, it could have been a database hiccup that has now passed.

Must be related to Windows 8. I still can't open the attachments.

GlenStMary

I've been using Windows 8 for quite some time and haven't had any issues opening things on this site

doxiecouple

Gus, I understand that Windows 8 has all kind of issues. My company had it then stopped using it. Goes to show the newest is not always the greatest ! LOL !! Hope you and Deb have been doing well. Wayne

jimtoo

I have not had a problem with Windows 8,, did not like it at first,,to many changes... but with the 8.1 released in Nov. it is better and the more I use it, the better I like it. I also downloaded "HP Quick Start" which gives you the start button again. A lot of the old programs will work also, so do not believe everything they tell you when or if your shopping for a new computer and you want to transfer all the old stuff to the new one. If you have one of the old Dynex Transfer Cable it will work... just download a new free program first.

Getting way off subject. :)

Jim M

titikim

Good day all, I am from Canada and from reading this and the other threads, how much percentage off those prices are usual? My dealer here almost went nuts when I told him that some people were getting 30-40% off MSRP. The other problem is I cannot buy it in the states and get service here in Canada, supposedly? Any thoughts? Thanks

danemayer

Hi titikim,

The other problem is I cannot buy it in the states and get service here in Canada, supposedly?

You should check into independent repair shops in your area. Heartland has been pretty flexible about authorizing warranty work at non-Heartland dealers and at independent service shops. And most of the appliances and subsystems are used by all RV manufacturers, so if you find someone authorized to do warranty work on Suburban furnaces, they can do warranty work on your furnace. You might give Heartland a call to find out about authorized servicers near you. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Let them know that you're a prospective customer.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
LM MSRP and Special Build sheet

Hey Jim - what is the 2015 Landmark MSRP & special build sheet updates? Can you obtain them please?