• TORQUE Travel Trailer MSRP - 8-3-16.pdf
    607.2 KB · Views: 72
  • TORQUE 5th Wheel MSRP - 12-5-16.pdf
    574 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

HornedToad

Re: Torque MSRP - Updated 11-19-2013

Mr Beletti,

Are there any "other" furniture options on the TQ380 besides the theater style seating?

Can you order a trailer with furniture delete?

jbeletti

Furniture can often times be deleted. Best bet on this is to either contact a dealer or call Heartland and ask to speak to the Torque team - 574-262-5992.

HornedToad

Furniture can often times be deleted. Best bet on this is to either contact a dealer or call Heartland and ask to speak to the Torque team - 574-262-5992.

Thanks for the contact info. I spoke with the Torque team and the slide openings on the TQ380 are the same as the CY3800 so you should be able to substitute the Broyhill furniture or the dinette/sofa for the theater seating. They ask I contact a dealer for specific details.

We want to get a bigger TH this year and the wife loves the CY3800, we were finally able to find one at a dealer to walk thru over the holidays. With furniture options I'm starting to lean toward the TQ380's lower price point and 1000 lbs of extra CCC.

avvidclif

Three things jumped out at me. Theater seating at a 90 deg angle to the TV. No Auto Level system. No third A/C.

weekender01

Three things jumped out at me. Theater seating at a 90 deg angle to the TV. No Auto Level system. No third A/C.

Not all models have a 90 angle to view the TV. I know the 321 the TV is almost directly across from the seating area. No their is not an out level option or a 3rd AC, but the Torque fits a specific price point and weight for customers such as myself. I could not afford nor could I tow any of the other toy haulers Heartland makes.

avvidclif

I could not afford nor could I tow any of the other toy haulers Heartland makes.

Have you looked at the weight of the Torque you're looking at??? At a dry weight of 15,240 and a hitch of 3610 with a GCWR of 20k, that's well into F350 Dually/450 range. Same weights as some of the Cyclones. Mine is lighter.

weekender01

Have you looked at the weight of the Torque you're looking at??? At a dry weight of 15,240 and a hitch of 3610 with a GCWR of 20k, that's well into F350 Dually/450 range.
Same weights as some of the Cyclones. Mine is lighter.

Not sure where you got you numbers but a Torque 321 has a gvw of 16250 and a dry of around 11500. I will not be over 13500 with this unit and my truck can handle that weight. Thanks for the advice though.

avvidclif

The OP (HornedToad) was talking about a TQ380. I see where you mentioned a 321. I didn't notice the change. Good luck.

MurrayN.

Hey Jim. Is there any way that a person can see the new colors bourbon and platinum before my order goes to the factory? Is it correct that the countertops will all be a lighter color in the 2016's?

jbeletti

Hey Jim. Is there any way that a person can see the new colors bourbon and platinum before my order goes to the factory? Is it correct that the countertops will all be a lighter color in the 2016's?

Your best bet on a great answer is to give AJ a call on Monday morning. Try 877-262-8032 and select Sales. Ask for AJ Jones and he or a team member can sort this for you.

Also, though I don't have a name, I suggest you seek out and begin a dialog with the Toyhauler sales rep that covers Canada. The rep can assist with pre-sales questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Torque MSRP Updated

Torque MSRP for 5th wheels and travel trailers has been updated in post #1 of this thread.