Hello Silverado Owners!

jbeletti

Silverado now has it's very own community here on the Heartland Owners Forum. Over time, we'll move many of the 'Silverado specific" threads from the Bighorn community, to relevant sub-forums here in the Silverado community.

Delaine and Lindy

Thanks Jim, as you know we have owned many Trucks from a Freightliner's, Chevy 3500HD's, and 2500HDs. Well this past week I ordered a 2015 Chevy Silverado, 2500 Vortec, but we will go with the 6.0 Vortec, for our use towing the new North Trail with the 2500 will be a breeze... I do miss my Duramax's, all 5 of them did a wonderful job and was never back in the dealership. Jim, Be Safe

jbeletti

Thanks Jim, as you know we have owned many Trucks from a Freightliner's, Chevy 3500HD's, and 2500HDs. Well this past week I ordered a 2015 Chevy Silverado, 2500 Vortec, but we will go with the 6.0 Vortec, for our use towing the new North Trail with the 2500 will be a breeze... I do miss my Duramax's, all 5 of them did a wonderful job and was never back in the dealership. Jim, Be Safe

Hi Lindy,

Well, a different Silverado but still fun! Great to hear from you and surprised and very pleased to see you have a Heartland North Trail. I won't be able to make it but hope you can make our 2014 Tennessee rally. Or maybe our KY or NC rallies - all not too far from your TN home base.

Unless that is, you base out of somewhere else now. I see AL in your profile. Sounds like we need to catch up offline.

EDIT: Just read your thread here and got myself all caught up. Wow - you guys move fast - on everything you do :) Foley - cool! Wish I was there now - I'm hungry for some Lamberts! Be sure to register for Hogan's rally just down the road from you in April, if you're back that way by then.