Anyone in Vegas for New Years eve??

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
Just left there form being at the rodeo. We didn't come in the unit. $160.00 round trip from Shreveport was cheaper than fuel. We love Vegas, and would like to spend more time there. Maybe next year we'll make it in the unit.
I swear I saw Elvis....

Gary Steeves

TD - Won't be in Vegas, but thought it would bring a smile to your face to know that I love that little bug. The first time I saw it, I was trying to figure out how to smush it on the laptop without making a mess, then decided it was "inside" the screen and was worried it would die in a very bad spot - then discovered what it really was. ---luvin' it !!!

Merry Christmas - and enjoy Vegas !

Uncle Rog

Have a good time! We don't do Vegas real well, however make sure to hit the Bass Pro Shop, we have heard it is top notch.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Vegas

Havent been to Vegas in about 3 months. If you people what a great place to stay out of town, try the Red Rock out on the 215. Great place and reasonable. Bob and Pat :D :D :eek: the cat PS TD, where did you get the BUG

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
TD... take a drive out the Valley of Fire, highway 15 east about 50 miles. Take the day. It is outstanding
MC and HNY
Rand

tdharley

Taking all your advice to heart. But the truth is we are only going for 4 nights.

We will be flying in on the 30th and leaving the 4th

If you want the bug, just right click on it and save it to your desktop as a picture.

Rog- Your so close, come out and I will treat you to a steak at Gallaghers or Ruth Chris'

Rand- Good idea, the Valley of fire. Its a good reason to rent a Viper.

82jlkwk.jpg