Have question

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Have question about Silverado. Have seen ones the have the Bighorn on the front cap and some that have Silverado one the front cap what gives on this.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Forum!

Heartland debuted the "Silverado by Bighorn" a few years ago. For the 2014 year model, being produced this fall, they have removed the Bighorn association, and the Silverado brand stands on its own. The "Silverado by Bighorn" has similar features and appointments to the Bighorn line, but it does not have ALL the features.

To me, it is similar to what Keystone has done... they have the "Mountaineer by Montana" to trade on name recognition of the Montana brand.

Hope this helps!

Erika

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
TravelTiger.....thanks for the reply. The ones I have seen are all 2014. Maybe the Bighorn cap one I looked at was a early year made one and the Silverado cap was newer.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dealers sometimes "fudge" the years when advertising to move product, but yes, it could be a 2014 made before late August, when I believe they made the switch. Be sure to check the manufacture date on the weight sticker on the off-door side of the coach to know for sure.

Hope you find "the one" you want!