Curtain tiedowns??

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
OK...I've looked everywhere and cannot find the plastic piece that holds the bottom of the bedroom curtains in place, and is attached to the wall.

My somewhat klutzy husband keeps hitting the one next to his side of the bed and breaking it. I've glued it more times than I can count...can't fix it any more.

Can someone tell me where I can get some, or can the factory supply me with replacements? Thanks!:eek:

geeksrus

I have broken them numerous times on both our BH & on our previously owned Cardinal.. I don't think its' because of KLUTz-ness:( but is due to them being fragile. In fact, I'm trying to get some now.

In the past, I've been able to get them at my Cardinal dealer but these are the same crappy quality. Once, I was a able to get some better quality ones at an Artic Fox dealer.

On our recent snowbirding trip, I've been to at least 10 part stores to no avail.. I'll keep on hunting.

EH!

Last edited:

Handy

A Florida camper
Curtain tiedowns

I have looked all over to and can not find anything that will work it place of the ones that have broken off. I guess maybe will have to make something up out of metal bent to shape

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We ended up removing the factory window treatments in the bedroom and my wife made some curtains from a nice Maroon colored sheet bought in the clearance isle at Wally World. No more platic thingys to break and the curtains close all the way for better darkness in the early AM.

Forrest Fetherolf

For those of us with broken curtain plastic clips, you might try using a 4" light weight thin coil spring w/screws from Home Depot or ??? The plastic clips last about as long as it takes to install them, especially where body contact is a problem.

Forrest

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Thanks everyone...I know I'm strange, but I kinda like the curtains we have. Forrest...I'll look around Home Depot and see what I can find that might hold up better!

nhunter

I gave up and just leave mine broken. Cat got his harness caught on the first one, three year old broke the next two and I got one as well.