2013 Model 2250BH Water drain line location

mstueck

I have a 2013 Wilderness 2250BH. BTW, we love it. This is my first winter with it. I have been told that most campers have a set of drain lines under the camper that assist with draining the water pipes. in the manual this seems to be referred to on page 71. However my camper has a closed bottom and I dont see those drain lines. Where should I start looking? do I need to take down some of the bottom enclosure? does the 2250BH have these lines at all?

Thanks for your help.

Matt

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You might have low point drains and one for the fresh water tank. Look under the coach for any holes cut in the coroplast. The drain lines might pushed up inside the holes. I dont know about your 2250BH, but look in front of the tires on the left side. Most of the time thats where the fresh tank drain is.

louieb

Hi Matt,

My 2013 Wilderness 2650BH has stickers on the bottom panel visible on the side of the trailer that show all the "Low Point" drains. Does your trailer not have these stickers? The drains are located just inboard of the side wall and outboard of the frame rail. Mine are located as the very back right-hand corner (passenger side) and just forward of the wheels on the right-hand side. Two at the rear, and one in front of the wheels.

I hope that helps,