EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Georgetown - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Ken, Thanks for stepping up and becoming the chapter leader for KY. I will get with you and get you the banner and other items that I have for the chapter.
Dale

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Ken, Thanks for stepping up and becoming the chapter leader for KY. I will get with you and get you the banner and other items that I have for the chapter.
Dale
No hurry we'll get together some time after the first of the year. Hope you guys can make it to the Rally. Merry Christmas.

TandC

We will be joining y'all!
Made our reservation today and should be in Site 219.
Plan to arrive 14 May and leave 21 May.
If you go to the TN rally, why not go to the KY rally?
Looking forward to seeing y'all! :D

happy_face_new.jpg

krhyde

We will be joining y'all!
Made our reservation today and should be in Site 219.
Plan to arrive 14 May and leave 21 May.
If you go to the TN rally, why not go to the KY rally?
Looking forward to seeing y'all! :D

View attachment 27947

Glad you guys can make it. Finally someone who can keep up with Faye on the dance floor.
We have planned lots of games and prizes for those who are interested. Leisure time also.

dix36

Ken.......The Hills will be at your rally. But, only if you do not ask me to be Rodbuster's minder. :rolleyes: Nor, his source of amusement on a golf course! :D We plan to be there 13-18 MAY and I was told when I made the reservation that sites would be assigned later. Looking forward to seeing you folks. I hope the hip has healed and you are ready to go golfing.

diesel_doberman

I'm so bummed out about this. My wife and I live in Cincinnati. We would have loved to have came but we will be in Michigan with our camper. Which it was a week earlier.

krhyde

Ken.......The Hills will be at your rally. But, only if you do not ask me to be Rodbuster's minder. :rolleyes: Nor, his source of amusement on a golf course! :D We plan to be there 13-18 MAY and I was told when I made the reservation that sites would be assigned later. Looking forward to seeing you folks. I hope the hip has healed and you are ready to go golfing.

Dick and Reta, So glad you will be joining us. I can't make any promises about Rodbuster behaving himself, but we'll try. Looking forward to seeing in Georgetown. Ken

krhyde

I'm so bummed out about this. My wife and I live in Cincinnati. We would have loved to have came but we will be in Michigan with our camper. Which it was a week earlier.

Sorry you can't make it. Maybe next year. Hope you have a fun and safe trip to Michigan.

Rodbuster

WooHoo....Golf clinic coming up.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Ken
Walter and I will be making reservations for your rally tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
Linda

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Ken
Walter and I will be making reservations for your rally tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
Linda
Ken we just got our reservations and we we're put in site 3 will arrive on the 14th so if you need help we,re available.
Linda

VKTalley

Traveling Talleys have reservations for the RALLY!!!!! We will be arriving Wednesday, May 14 and leaving Sunday, May 18. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

ncc1701e

Ken, Count us in. I just made our reservations, arriving May 15th and leaving on May 18th. See you guys then.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservations made for this rally. We arrive 5-14 and leave 5-19.
Dave would love to play golf if anyone is interested.

krhyde

Reservations made for this rally. We arrive 5-14 and leave 5-19.
Dave would love to play golf if anyone is interested.

Great. Glad you will be joining us. I'm sure there will be golf and we will include you in the group. See you in Georgetown. Ken

ncc1701e

Ken, I'll begin working on setting up some golf. If anyone is interested in playing we'll see if we can find a course close and schedule a Friday morning outing. Interested golfers can drop me a line note here with their name or at Tom ( ncc1701e@connectgradd.net ).

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.