EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Georgetown - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dix36

Ken....A little bird told me that RODBUSTER was going to have to cancel his slot so other more deserving folks could attend??? :confused::eek::confused: What's up with that? I think he deserves all he gets! :cool::cool:

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Ken....A little bird told me that RODBUSTER was going to have to cancel his slot so other more deserving folks could attend??? :confused::eek::confused: What's up with that? I think he deserves all he gets! :cool::cool:

That better be a false report. You know you can't trust little birds. Haven't heard anything about him canceling. Ken

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ok finally registered. Coming in on Thursday evening late, leaving Sunday. Tell Tom that Nathan's up for golf Friday am.

Nabo

Tom - Nathan's in for golf. Is the rajah of the pink ball going to play?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The Coffman's would like to attend the rally. We'll arrive on Monday May 12th and leave on Monday the 19th. No golf for me. Looking forward to our first KY rally!

dix36

Don't know if what I do on the course could be called golfing? But, I like to ride around in those funny little cars. So, please add my name to the list.

krhyde

The Coffman's would like to attend the rally. We'll arrive on Monday May 12th and leave on Monday the 19th. No golf for me. Looking forward to our first KY rally!

Great to have you join us in our first ever Kentucky Rally. We're expecting a great time and looking forward to meeting you guys. Ken

krhyde

Golf ------- Cherry Blossom Golf Club (http://www.cherryblossomgolf.com/index.html) Friday, May 16, 2017. First Tee time is 2 PM. I asked the course to hold spaces for 12 golfer. The course has a morning scramble and this is the first tee time open.

Does everyone still want to play?

Tom

The Friday night "meet and greet" is at 7PM and the golf course is only about 10 minutes away. We should be OK. Count me in for golf. I'm sure Faye will handle all the preparations for the "meet and greet". Ken

Nabo

Tell Faye I will help her out so count me in as a second set of hands.
B--

VKTalley

The Friday night "meet and greet" is at 7PM and the golf course is only about 10 minutes away. We should be OK. Count me in for golf. I'm sure Faye will handle all the preparations for the "meet and greet". Ken

Ken, Tell Faye to let me know if she needs any help Friday night. Also, bug Malcolm and see if he wants to play golf. He will have his clubs with us.

krhyde

Ken, Tell Faye to let me know if she needs any help Friday night. Also, bug Malcolm and see if he wants to play golf. He will have his clubs with us.

Thanks Valeria, we appreciate the help. See you soon. Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.