2013 North Carolina Fall Rally Video Scrapbook

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Here is the Link to the North Carolina Fall Rally Scrapbook.

Teresa Pannell, of the NC Chapter, selflessly gave her time to create an AWESOME video!!

THANK YOU THERESA!!!!!

GREAT MEMORIES, GREAT TIME and GREAT PEOPLE!!!!!

Enjoy!

NC Rally Video Scrapbook

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Awesome presentation Lance. I wish we could have been there. Thanks for sharing.

On edit, I didn't notice this was created by someone else. Thanks Theresa!

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Teresa - ya outdone yourself. Lance - great rally. Wish we could have been there. Till next time.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Awesome job. Even though we didn't make it there until Saturday, we had a terrific time.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Great fun, great food, great friends and now a great memory with this awesome video. Thanks and we are very happy to have made the trip!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awesome presentation Lance. I wish we could have been there. Thanks for sharing.

On edit, I didn't notice this was created by someone else. Thanks Theresa!

Teresa - ya outdone yourself. Lance - great rally. Wish we could have been there. Till next time.

Here is the Link to the North Carolina Fall Rally Scrapbook.

Teresa Pannell, of the NC Chapter, selflessly gave her time to create an AWESOME video!!

THANK YOU THERESA!!!!!

GREAT MEMORIES, GREAT TIME and GREAT PEOPLE!!!!!

Enjoy!

NC Rally Video Scrapbook

It was my objective to show what a special bond we have as a Heartland Family, what awesome Chapter Leaders NC has and the beautiful surroundings God has given us to enjoy. We have some great memories from a great weekend and I hope I captured most of them. Glad everyone enjoyed the video.