New Mexico Chapter Leaders Retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Regretfully, I have to announce that Rick Jagiello and Blanca Forth (TRAVELER07) will be retiring from the their role as the New Mexico Chapter Leaders. Rick and Blanca have contributed much to the club as they were the founding leaders of both the Michigan and the New Mexico Chapters. Their leadership will be missed.

I'm sure HOC members will be able to meet up with Rick and Blanca at rallies in the Mountain Region and elsewhere.

If anyone would be interested in the role of New Mexico Chapter Leader or knows someone who would be a good candidate, in lieu of a Mountain Regional Director, please contact Jim Beletti, Club President.

If anyone has questions about any aspect of the Chapter Leader role, contact either Jim or me, Julie Hancock, Club Manager.

Thank you Rick and Blanca, for leading the first year of the New Mexico Chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Rick and Blanca, thanks for everything you've done for the club. Enjoy your retirement and hope to see you at a rally or somewhere on the road.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Rick and Blanca, sorry to hear you are retiring. Monica and I were looking forward to another great New Mexico rally this year. Hope we meet again soon.

Don and Monica Ashby

Status
Not open for further replies.