Looking For A Location For A Wall Mount for a 26" Flat Screen - North Trail 22RBK

Fixer

Our trailer is shorter than many using this discussion section. There is an entertainment center located next to the slide out and the wall does not look all that strong, but there is a bathroom cabinet on the other side of the wall. Could a TV Wall mount go on the wall and the mounts go all the way through to the bathroom cabinet. I don't know what's behind the entertainment center, but the Jensen Radio/CD/DVD player is located above the counter in a cabinet. Right now I've mounted a counter top TV mount, but the location and the mount take up way too much space and the whole TV screen is not really visible most places in the trailer. Any advice?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Fixer.....best thing to do is call Hearthland customer service. Make sure you have your vin # ready. Your can get the phone # for the portals page. Good luck to you.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Our 2013 Trail Runner 22RK had stickers on the wall to show where to mount the TV's, however, the one in the bedroom was off by a couple of feet, which resulted in a couple of unwanted holes in the wall.

Here is a shot of the 26-inch I mounted in the living room of our trailer:

Campout2012-PC260022.jpg

The swivel mount is mounted to the wall at left, which is opposite the bathroom wall.

I'll go out tomorrow and take a shot of the mounts.