EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Carthage - 9/26/2014 to 9/28/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Hi Bart and Lory,

That's awesome. Make sure you contact the campground and mention the Heartland Owners Club Rally when you make your reservations.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Joy & Jeff

olcoon

Well dang it, we won't be there. We got the call today & have to be in ND for the sugar beet harvest on Sept. 9. Have fun everyone!!!

BLHFUN

Joy, Lory and I have just returned from our Colorado trip that ran long by a few days. Looks like we will have to cancel this Rally and hit the next one. Sorry we won't get to meet everyone this time around. :(

pegmikef

Jay, We'll be getting there Tomorrow as I want to run over to Ft Sill today. How about scoping out the eateries in the area so we have some place to dine tomorrow evening. Thanx, Mike

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Jay, We'll be getting there Tomorrow as I want to run over to Ft Sill today. How about scoping out the eateries in the area so we have some place to dine tomorrow evening. Thanx, Mike

We will arrive tomorrow also. It will be a long drive, so not sure what time we'll get there, but hopefully before 5.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mike, the lady in the office said they have a good Mexican restaurant that we can try if you like. Nancy, why don't you call me or Stella when you have an idea of the time you'll arrive and we can all go. Maybe some others will be here that want to go too!

nander

Mike, the lady in the office said they have a good Mexican restaurant that we can try if you like. Nancy, why don't you call me or Stella when you have an idea of the time you'll arrive and we can all go. Maybe some others will be here that want to go too!

Will do, Jay! We are looking forward to seeing y'all!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

nander

We had a great time. Thank you Jeff and Joy!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

pegmikef

Joy and Jeff. Thanks for the great time. We sure enjoyed ourselves and you really picked a winner of a location. Please PM me and tell me how we can contribute to your cause . . . Peggy mentioned that we had not done that. Thanks Mike and Peggy

Status
Not open for further replies.