EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 10/31/2014 to 11/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonrs1319

reservation request sent

My wife daughter and I are looking forward to the fun. We live local so its a short pull and this park looks great!

tracks

Cathy and I will be arriving October 27, departing November 3, the LORD willing and the creek don’t rise.

Site #49 / 1 the for pontoon tour

Hope you had Blessed Christmas!!!!!!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: reservation request sent

My wife daughter and I are looking forward to the fun. We live local so its a short pull and this park looks great!

Welcome Jasonrs1319!! Let me know what site you get and how many for the FABULOUS Pontoon Lake Tour! Also, let me know your "real" names......unless it's a Witness Protection Program thingy:cool:

lduguay

Cathy and I will be arriving October 27, departing November 3, the LORD willing and the creek don’t rise.

Site #49 / 1 the for pontoon tour

Hope you had Blessed Christmas!!!!!!

Kirk & Cathy, I guess our first rally didn't scare y'all away!! We look forward to spending time with you again!

tracks

Lance, there is no "e" on the end of Munro but you’re in good company we had a President Monroe once upon a time that misspelled his own last name.

Last edited:

lduguay

Lance, there is no "e" on the end of Munro but you’re in good company we had a President Monroe once upon at one time that misspelled his own last name.

Opps!! Fixed......probably some statue maker that misspelled that Presidents name......he didn't have the luxury of internet correction. :rolleyes:

Linda, got it.....51!

lduguay

We are registered and we will be in site #43.

dave & Julie

Its good to have our Southeastern FEARLESS leader join us!!

Julie said something about dressing up like Lady Gadiva for costume night.......Or is that undressing?????
:rolleyes:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hey Lance....the Alfanos just registered for the rally! Site number is 55. We will be in on Thursday and leaving on Tuesday.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
So much for making reservations online with Cane Creek. Just realized my 29 January request online is lost somewhere in cyberspace as I called them just now since I never received a response:eek:. A nice reservation clerk by the name of 'Deb' is now personally handling my reservation because she said, "we have to keep the Heartland group happy". Bad news is that there were only 2 full hook-up sites left, but the good news is that we have got one! We will arrive Thursday, 10/30 and stay for 4 nights, assigned site # 37. Still need to wait for the e-mail confirmation, but like I said, 'Deb' is handling that so I am not (too) worried. Is it November yet??:cool:

lduguay

WoooHooooo!!!

The Van Opstal's & the Alfano's are coming!

Heartland LIFE is GOOD!!!!!

Fabulous Pontoon Lake Tour???

lduguay

Eric & Dorothy,

Deb is my main lady at the campground office. They, Deb at the lead, have been great while we have been building our new home. Cane Creek has been our "2nd home" since last June 26th with the exception of several weeks away for Rally's and Christmas vacation. Hoping the new house is complete by April!!

See y'all soon!!

Lance

lduguay

How's the house coming Lance? Is the Gig Country up for a little snow and ice?

It has been a loooong process with the "above average" NC winter slowing us down. Hopefully we will be in before end of March or early April. It all depends on Mother Nature!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 36

Jasonrs1319

Hi everyone i just got stuff sorted out with Deb. My reservation confirmation was lost in cyberspace but now all things are sorted. We are in site 47 and there will be three of us on the pontoon tour. Look forward to it.

lduguay

Hi everyone i just got stuff sorted out with Deb. My reservation confirmation was lost in cyberspace but now all things are sorted. We are in site 47 and there will be three of us on the pontoon tour. Look forward to it.

Might have been lost in cyberspace, but the spreadsheet updates Deb sends to me had y'all confirmed. Jason, 3 seats are confirmed for the Fabulous Pontoon Lake Tour!!

Anyone else need to reserve Lake Tour seats?? Check post #1 to make sure I have you listed.

If anyone has reservation issues, Deb is the BEST contact at Cane Creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.