EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 10/31/2014 to 11/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracks

It has been a loooong process with the "above average" NC winter slowing us down. Hopefully we will be in before end of March or early April. It all depends on Mother Nature!

Lance & Kem it looks like its been worth the waite. All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TandC

The Stanley's are coming. We will be in Site 53 and will arrive Th (30th) and leave on Mon (3rd).
According to Deb, we got the last W/E/S site (unlike last year when we missed out on the "S" part by one day).
We will pass on the fabulous pontoon boat tour this year.
Looking forward to seeing y'all!
Terrell & Carol

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Just off the phone with Cane Creek.....

ONLY 1 Full Hook Up SITE LEFT!!!!

BOOK it now.....see instructions in Post #1

If you miss out on the last W/E/S, don't let that stop you from all the FUN this weekend!!
The W/E sites are nice too, and the CG has a convenient dump station.

lduguay

Valerie, I understand...my Mother use to get sea sick just standing on the dock!! Let me know if Malcolm is willing to risk the high seas:rolleyes:

Also, Archie and Barbara Prince will be joining in the fun this year!!! A&B, will you be enjoying the Fabulous Lake Tour too? (FREE to all HOC members)

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I know that a little bird tipped you off to this post so i will go ahead and post.
Santha and I are arriving on the 29th and leaving the 2nd. Site 54
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

archbarb

The Princess and her better half gleefully accept your fabulous invitation for the infamous lake tour!!!
Barb

lduguay

WOOOHOOO!! The Allen's are coming!!!! Fabulous Lake Tour????

I know that a little bird tipped you off to this post so i will go ahead and post.
Santha and I are arriving on the 29th and leaving the 2nd. Site 54
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

VKTalley

Valerie, I understand...my Mother use to get sea sick just standing on the dock!! Let me know if Malcolm is willing to risk the high seas:rolleyes:

Lance, Malcolm said "Thanks for the offer but no." I do ok on docks as long as the water is not choppy but in a boat....that's a different story.

clayhud

Lance,

Clay & Candy Hudson will arrive Thursday on site 48......looking forward to another great time. Pontoon ride = 2

Thanks,

lduguay

Hey Clay & Candy,

Looking forward to seeing y'all!! Gotcha down for 2 on the Fabulous Lake Tour!!

Lance

Lance,

Clay & Candy Hudson will arrive Thursday on site 48......looking forward to another great time. Pontoon ride = 2

Thanks,

VKTalley

Hey, Lance, have Kem show you the link that Malcolm found for you on FB. I posted it on her wall. Enjoy!

eka217

Lance
signed up on Friday waiting on conformation from the park on the site. Can't wait to see y'all. Ed & Kathe

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Lance
signed up on Friday waiting on conformation from the park on the site. Can't wait to see y'all. Ed & Kathe
Ed and Kathe so glad you are coming to that rally, miss you guys. Hope your having fun.
Linda

lduguay

YAAAAA!!

Ed & Kathe are coming!!!

WOOOWHOOOO!!!!!

Give Deb at Cane Creek a call if you don't hear back today.

lduguay

Sad to say....all the full hook up sites are BOOKED!!

HOWEVER, plenty of Water/50amp sites are available for the
FABULOUS FALL CELEBRATIONS!!!!!
images.jpeg

And Remember...Costume Party Friday Night with PRIZES OF
UNSPEAKABLE VALUE for the WINNERS!!!

Unknown.jpeg

Cjackg

Just called to make our reservation... Looking forward to our first Heartland Rally.

Jack & Nancy Goodwin, Chattanooga TN

Status
Not open for further replies.