Heartland/Cyclone Parts List

CabinetmakerII

While surfing another RV related forum, I stumbled on a parts list for another brand. I was wondering if Heartland has any such thing available to their customers. I tried to locate a parts list on Heartlands web page but could not find one. I know that there are a lot of models use the same hinges, drawer glides, slam latches, door locks and on and on. I currently have 2 broken sliding closet door brackets that I would like to replace with "OEM" parts. This is what I found on another site http://www.weekendwarriorparts.com/pindex.asp

danemayer

Hi CabinetmakerII,

Heartland's parts department is on the phone rather than on a website. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready and ask for the parts department.

If you have the black plastic closet latches, you can often find them at RV dealer parts departments because they're used in more than just Heartland RVs. Here's a link on Amazon.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Give Heartland a call, give them your VIN and tell them what parts you are looking for.
They should be able to help you out.
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Those black closet catches are notorious for breaking. We've broken at least 3. There's another style, a clear plastic, but they HURT when you catch yourself on them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
It would be nice if Heartland parts were available via the web. I find it takes a lot of time to talk on the phone to find the right parts.

bigd_rock

I broke a wheel skirt on the L/H side of my 2009 3914 and not one dealer can get me one. Want me to go measure everything to get an aftermarket. Is it really that hard? left a message with HL but no reply yet

jimtoo

Hi bigd_rock,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. Call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032,,,574-262-8030,, have your VIN and I am sure they can help you with your part.

Also if your a member of the Heartland Owners Club you will get a discount on parts you buy from Heartland, so think about joining the club and also attending a rally when you can. You will meet some great Heartland Owners and eat some great food.

Jim M

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I have found that at times the regional reps get flooded with calls and on occasion have missed calling back. I normally will give them a day then call back. Once you get them on the phone and work with them the are great at addressing all concerns. At least this has been my personal experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bigd_rock,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. Call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032,,,574-262-8030,, have your VIN and I am sure they can help you with your part.

Also if your a member of the Heartland Owners Club you will get a discount on parts you buy from Heartland, so think about joining the club and also attending a rally when you can. You will meet some great Heartland Owners and eat some great food.

Jim M
hello bigd rock how do you show them your a member ? I joined last week , been an owner of an 08 cyclone for 6 or more years . asked them about some pricy parts last week . have not heard back yet . asked about rear ramp door , may rebuild mine , also asked for fender skirts . thanks for your post , i was not aware of savings .

BLR

Very impressive..
Resurrecting a post from 2014..

Not sure what your wanting, but always have a VIN ready when calling Heartland

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

i was referring to your post that was included in my response to you . I am new to group and your the first conversation i was able to get program to let me send . I wrote I was not aware of savings this membership offered when buying parts from Heartland . I am trying to replace my ramp door and any savings would help . it seems like they do not have any for a unit as old as mine . I may have to re build old door. I am getting to old for this . sorry if i wasted your time

danemayer

Heartland wouldn't stock replacement ramp doors. You'd have to purchase directly from the door manufacturer - probably Lippert. Shipping expense is pretty high, so you definitely wouldn't want Heartland to place the order as it would incur shipping expense from Lippert to Heartland, and then more expense shipping to you. I don't think drop ship orders have ever been an option. From your VIN #, Heartland may be able to tell you for sure if Lippert was the door manufacturer.

Another option is to try and locate surplus outlets.