Seeking New Brunswick Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
We thank Laurent Cassie and Barbara Robins for their past leadership of this chapter and we're announcing that this position is now open.

Who among our New Brunswick club membership is ready to step up and lead the chapter for the remainder of 2014? Interested club members are encouraged to self-nominate by contacting Wayne Wilson, Canadian Regional Director, by Private Message or email.

If you are not currently a member of the Heartland Owners Club, but would be interested in joining the club and leading the chapter, contact Wayne by Private Message.

If you would like to know more about the Heartland Owners Club and/or the role of Chapter Leader, contact Wayne or, you can contact me at club@heartlandowners.org.

Julie Hancock, Manager
Heartland Owners Club

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
We thank Laurent Cassie and Barbara Robins for their past leadership of this chapter and we're announcing that this position is now open.

Who among our New Brunswick club membership is ready to step up and lead the chapter for the remainder of 2014? Interested club members are encouraged to self-nominate by contacting Wayne Wilson, Canadian Regional Director, by Private Message or email.

If you are not currently a member of the Heartland Owners Club, but would be interested in joining the club and leading the chapter, contact Wayne by Private Message.

If you would like to know more about the Heartland Owners Club and/or the role of Chapter Leader, contact Wayne or, you can contact me at club@heartlandowners.org.

Julie Hancock, Manager
Heartland Owners Club

To members as non member. I am happy to talk to anyone who might be interested. The experience is well worth the effort. To anyone on the forum who have a Heartland Product but are not HOC members I suggest you would have a wonderful experience by becoming a member of HOC. We have many friends and ventures around N A we would not of experienced if we were not members.
I am willing to explore any ideas with you. If you want send me a PM or a direct email to wfwilson55@gmail.com please put HOC in the title so I hopefully will not miss it.
Happy trails
Wayne