Winegard Travl'r success!

LNG

I now know the $1550 investment was worth while! Works like a charm and simplifies my life!

sat-install.jpg

Tony (LNG) :cool:

donr827

Do not forget to put "lower sat before leaving" on your leaving check list. Easy to forget something out of sight. Other then that, you will enjoy having only to push a button to get sat pictures.
Don

jbeletti

Looks great! To Don's point, one thing I do is a "walk around" from a distance. I do this while the LevelUp jacks are raising themselves. This allows me to ensure all antennas are down, steps and handle are in, baggage doors are closed, jacks go all the way up etc. One final check of the hitch jaws and I'm off :)

GlenStMary

Ditto for us. I've seen several people pulling out of the campground with their antennas still up. That's a costly mistake which can be alleviated by an extra minute walking around your site.

LNG

Do not forget to put "lower sat before leaving" on your leaving check list. Easy to forget something out of sight. Other then that, you will enjoy having only to push a button to get sat pictures.
Don

LOL, that would be quite a disaster if it stayed up! Thanks, I will put it on the checklist!

Tony

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
LOL, that would be quite a disaster if it stayed up! Thanks, I will put it on the checklist!

Tony

Another thing to remember NEVER unplug shore cord when the antenna is stowing!! It will NOT resume stowing when you plug back in...don't ask how I know...suffice to say we drove thirty miles with the dish up and found some minor damage when we arrived! Damage was cosmetic and it still works perfectly...won't make that mistake again...LOL!!

LNG

Another thing to remember NEVER unplug shore cord when the antenna is stowing!! It will NOT resume stowing when you plug back in...don't ask how I know...suffice to say we drove thirty miles with the dish up and found some minor damage when we arrived! Damage was cosmetic and it still works perfectly...won't make that mistake again...LOL!!

Good advice, thanks.