EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Myrtle Beach - 4/16/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
They put us in HH52. It's under Nancy Anderson.

Dave Seabolt would like to play golf.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
OK, I got my reservation changed to stay an extra day - 4-14 to 4-20. I had to change sites - from HH52 to H24.
They said another rally is coming in on 4-19 and have reserved the HH section.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Dave,
Sure, I'd be up for a game of golf.
Can't say for sure, but I'll bet that Ken (Hyde) would be in also.
"Early" tee times are great.

Dick

We are arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 20th. We're in site H-14. Count me in for golf. Ken

davebennington

Ken & Faye,

Happy that you will be joining us. I think Dick is poking fun at you about your golf game, challenge?

I will do my best to get early "T" times.

dave

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I might even bring my $200 set of Dick's Sporting Goods golf clubs....I only play every 10 years or so and the last time I did get one of those "Hole in One" thingy's....much to the the chagrin of the Quail Hollow golf pro that was in our foursome....the game is pretty over rated if I can do as good a Tiger Woods!
smiley-face-grin.jpg

kimdot

Hi Dave,

Just called Ocean Lakes and made reservations for the rally. Will arrive on April 14 and leaving April 21 - will be on site H29. Wishing you and Julie a great Easter.

jbeletti

The Belettis are registered. Just got off the phone with Kristin. We are in site HH-29. We arrive 14-APR and leave 20-APR (6 nights).

Took her a while to find me a site where Sunday night was available. Maybe they have an influx of Sunday arrivals?

See everyone next year!

porthole

Retired
Is there something special about the H & HH sites?

And how do they handle motorcycles since their policy is "no motorcycles inside campground"?
Is there secured, semi secured, etc parking available?

davebennington

Is there something special about the H & HH sites?

And how do they handle motorcycles since their policy is "no motorcycles inside campground"?
Is there secured, semi secured, etc parking available?

There is nothing special about H or HH sites, they are just the closest to the hall.

I will find out about motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.