no sound on olevia tv in living room

morttorr

All of a sudden i think we have no sound on the tv. I've tried setup and audio and it still does not work.We have no manual for this so not know what to try next.we started out with sound.we have a 2007 34' bighorn
Sharyn

jimtoo

The only manual you will find is online. I can usually pretty much operate any tv or computer, but this TV has got to be the hardest I have ever tried to set up. I would suggest you unplug the TV and do a new setup, but you have to follow the screen instructions very closely.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Don't ask how I know this, but make sure you don't have the remote control "mute" button on. Ours has one and it was apparently engaged.

donabel

If the sourround sound system is not set to the TV and the TV is set to ext speakers, you will get no sound

morttorr

how do I do this?Thanks for the reply.I have had a couple of people over to look at it and they are dumbfounded to

donabel

ON my unit, the stereo must be set to aux an d the TV setting is external sppeakers, I think. I don't use the Oliva in the living room often. Usually, when I have TV time, it is in the bedroom as i fall asleep. I am moving today and don't have time to check it. I think the manual can be found online.
Don