Dimensions of LM Savanna Pass Through Storage

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
We have a Savanna on order and I would like to know the dimensions of the openings, door and off door sides.

jbeletti

Re: ATF: Landmark - Savanna Pass Through Storage

Hogan,

I have a Savannah. I will make these measurements today and reply to this thread.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty

Happy for you two. We saw Jim & Nancy's Savanna and it is very, very nice. Pics when you get it. Hope to meet up with ya'll sometime.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Congratulations on your soon to be new "condo on wheels". We finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Key Largo. We were told it will not be here until mid-March if lucky. They got to build all those new orders from the shows and of course, yours first.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)

Looks like everybody is Getting a new LANDMARK. I'm so jealous. Hope everyone enjoys them.

jbeletti

Here's what I got...

• DS: 62" wide (inside measure from rubber gasket to rubber gasket) x 29" high (inside measure from bottom rubber gasket to inside of top of ceiling)
  • ODS: 46-1/2" overall width (inside measure from left side rubber gasket to inside of right side frame past the UDC) x 29" high (inside measure from bottom rubber gasket to inside of top of ceiling). Note that I measured 35" wide from the left side of the UDC wall to the left side rubber gasket)

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Hogan,
Congratulations, the Savanna is a great looking rig. Really like that floor plan. Trace

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)

Thanks for the measurements and the congrats too. We are really looking forward to the new abode although we continue to thoroughly love our Bighorn. It has been such a treat to travel and live in it. I was hoping the off door width would accommodate a 39 inch wide slide out tray, but looks to be a little narrow for that. Guess I will see if I can place it on door side. Problem is the 40 inch Telly in the mancave.

jbeletti

Hogan,

I have a 36" sliding tray and cannot slide it out the ODS. I have learned to live with it fine as it still slides out the DS fine. If I was to order a new tray today, I'd order a slightly narrower one.