Landmark Kitchen Update Feedback Requested

TheWolfes

We've been in our LandMark Newport for 1 week now and there are a couple of things that I would love to see changed.
The lighting in the coach is everywhere and that is great but there is no SOFT lighting. When we are sitting and watching TV and don't want the bright lights on above our heads, we can't see the channel changer. It would be nice to be able to dim the lights.
The sink in the 1/2 bath is the one I picked for mine.... the cabinet above the sink sticks out so far that I bump my head if I' not careful when I am brushing my teeth and bend down to spit...
We have done lot's of research online and cannot find how to TURN OFF the ice maker.
The cutting board fell off the sink cover. I don't know what to do about that... still has a glob of rubbery gunk but won't stick.
A nicer quality of carpet would be nice.
Some of the tile in our master bath has little bumps... I guess they tiled over a little dirt or debris.
There is lot's to love about out new 5er... it's the little things that drive me cRaZy.

danemayer

We have done lot's of research online and cannot find how to TURN OFF the ice maker.

Your trailer should have come with a blue pouch containing manufacturer manuals, including a refrigerator manual.

Most ice makers have a bail arm above the ice tray that shuts it off when the tray is full. Usually, if you raise it manually, that's all it takes to get it to turn off.

Or did you mean something else?

If you're trying to find the water feed line cutoff valve, look behind drawers in the kitchen island or under the sink.

TheWolfes

I called the manufacturer... had to pull out the ice compartment and get down on our knees to see the on/off switch but we found it!!!

TxCowboy

I called the manufacturer... had to pull out the ice compartment and get down on our knees to see the on/off switch but we found it!!!

Y'all must have the bottom freezer. Ours is the side-by-side. The ice maker is at eye level. But, hey, you found it and that's what counts. :)

KNPMCM

I'm not sure what the code is in the US but in Canada an outlet is permitted in a cabinet if there is a disconnect switch to isolate the power from the receptacle when the door or drawer closes.
Just an idea.