delivery scheduled for Friday

Jasonrs1319

Starting to get very excited as I'm scheduled to take delivery of our new 3110 we ordered Jan 2 on Friday. I can barely stand it, it arrived today at the dealership and I had to swing by and take a peek. Add to this story I actually passed it as it drove past me this morning on I77 just before crossing into NC while I was on my way to a meeting in Roanoke VA. I was on the phone with my wife and told her I thought I just saw our trailer. Wasnt sure of when it was coming from Elkhart but low and behold it was our new 3110.

porthole

Retired
Cool beans don't forget to take lots of pics. Years ago we had a custom built shed, first in the area to have vinyl siding. We ended up passing it along our travels as it headed for the dealer. Kinda neat.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations!!! Now all you have to do is register to go to the North Carolina Rally this fall and show her off. Everyone loves to see new coaches. We are planning on coming bringing our new Landmark for show-n-tell.

HornedToad

From your avatar it looks like you've already hooked up the trailer.

Is that a new paint/decal package??? How about some bigger pic's.

Enjoy!!!

Jasonrs1319

Yes we have been out the first two weeks we have had it. Love it so much no problems to speak of. I ordered it with the new grey metallic sidewalks that is part of the HD package starting midway through 2014 I believe.

More pictures to come soon