Thoughts on trail runner 27fqbs

Bdsanders

Hi, I'm new to the forum and it seems like a great place to get opinion on heartland products. This will be our first TT. We have looked at a lot. We have recently been to 2 shows in chicago. It does get a little overwhelming. We decided "stick and tin" was best in our budget. I like the trail runner since they seem to be the only one who really focus on the construction. Others don't seem to want to talk about that as much as the features they have. We want something that will last. Any opinions on the 27fqbs would be appreciated. Thanks

jimtoo

Hi Bdsanders,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I think you will get lots of good answers to your questions here. The units are well built and we have great factory support also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

priorguy

Still lots of 20 and 30 year old stick and tin trailers on the road and parked in camp grounds. You might say it's proven technology. Like anything, if it's meticulously maintained it will last a long long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triley2280

We recently bought as well. Looked at A LOT of trailers. Our top 3 were Puma, Kingsport, and Trail Runner. For the money, size, functionality, and weight of the trailer we decided on a brand new TR. Looking forward to using it soon. Just waiting on this snow to melt!!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hi, I'm new to the forum and it seems like a great place to get opinion on heartland products. This will be our first TT. We have looked at a lot. We have recently been to 2 shows in chicago. It does get a little overwhelming. We decided "stick and tin" was best in our budget. I like the trail runner since they seem to be the only one who really focus on the construction. Others don't seem to want to talk about that as much as the features they have. We want something that will last. Any opinions on the 27fqbs would be appreciated. Thanks

Did you ever get the Trail Runner?

Let us know how you like it!

R

rbrady

My name is Ryan Brady with the factory and I would be happy to discuss the Trail Runner product with you. Please feel free to give me a call at 574-370-5728