I Am SICK!!!

gunnere7

Our new 2014 Cyclone 3800 arrived in Lubbock, TX this weekend and I cannot go get it until March 12th. Thats enough to make a grown man cry.:mad:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations on your new rig. Hang in there, it will be worth the wait. Trace

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I would tell the dealer that it gives them more time to check everything before you see it, and you expect the PDI to be flawless. They have the time to make it right. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILH

Our new 2014 Cyclone 3800 arrived in Lubbock, TX this weekend and I cannot go get it until March 12th. Thats enough to make a grown man cry.:mad:

Take two sleeping pills and hope they last until March 11th. :cool:

alex00

I know that feeling. Mine is supposed to leave the factory tomorrow. Assuming it takes a week to travel puts me early next week. The absolute soonest I could see it is two Saturdays from now. The funny part is that the transporter will drive right under my freeway exit, and then another 200 miles to my dealership. If only I knew when I'd go sit on the overpass and watch it go by.

gunnere7

Reminds me of the old catsup commercial. A N T I C I P A T I O N.
I did also tell them that it would give them time to throughly prep and go over the trailer. And we all know that they will do just that.