Suspension Upgrade Info

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Good decision! Sorry we wasted our money on center point....IMHO...I know some love it...did not work for us.

The other major consideration that was not brought up in this discussion....with IS....no more springs and spring hangers!!! They were our biggest nemesis.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Hanger and spring issues hit us last year also. Had to have welder come to campsite to weld and temp fix till I got back to Lippert in PA where further reinforcing repairs were done.

Majestic

Well, I ordered the Centerpoint from Lippert, installed it myself in 6 hours (level Up sure helps). Rides great, I'm happy.

Would be great to find an independent test on the systems available, but for now, personal preferences will rule.

dave10a

How can you determine an up-grade in less than 10 years. I have not found a way to look a year ahead :) in a reliable way.

porthole

Retired
Well, I ordered the Centerpoint from Lippert, installed it myself in 6 hours (level Up sure helps). Rides great, I'm happy.

Would be great to find an independent test on the systems available, but for now, personal preferences will rule.

How much was it to buy the kit?

Majestic

We like our CP ride and as i have been monitoring another thread it got me thinking about alignment, particularly camber settings. In the MorRyde IS system it appears easier to set it up, but not so easy with a spring system.

Has anyone had any experience with IS alignment?

porthole

Retired
Has anyone had any experience with IS alignment?

My experience is that unless you hit something, it is unlikely to change. Even then, the MOR/ryde iS components are substantial. The IS allows the alignment to be set to hundredths of an inch when using Laser equipment.