Owners group in Calif.???

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
We are seriously looking to buy a Bighorn 3370, we live in Stockton, is there an owners group in centeral or northern Calif. ?
Thanks

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome.

A group is forming and talking about a rally. You can find the region forum section further down the main forum page.

azbound

Ca. owners group

There has been some talk of forming a Northern Calif./Southern Oregon Chapter. I believe the principle driver behind this , is going to Az. for a portion of the winter and when they return I believe the idea of a ca./Or. chapter will be reopened.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
We're working on a Nor-Cal rally now. No volunteers have stepped up for a Central group yet, although I imagine as we have a few rallies we will have more volunteers.
Initial feedback looks like a rally in Redding in the spring and maybe another in the Fall at Plymouth. You can follow the progress and add comments on the chapter pages.
I volunteered to lead it off and help get one started. I was surprised the response was for Redding. But, it is easy to get to and has a ton of things to see and do. Living here, I think we sometimes take it forgranted. We're still open on dates and parks, and any and all suggestions are welcome.

By they way, you'll love the 3370. We bought ours in October and have had it out 4 times. It's wonderful and so is the customer service.