Money to spend

Greengas

Don't ask how but I have a $500.00 credit to spend at camping world. I'm thinking an EMS. What are your thoughts? Dream big? Lots of little things? Wish there was one more zero so I could get disc brakes. But I'll take $500.00.

Looking forward to to your suggestions.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I'd go for the EMS. That will give you the most bang for your bucks. Most other accessories at CW can be purchased for pocket change.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe that everyone does not use some sort of EMS.
If you don't, go for the EMS, it could save you more in the long run.

Peace
Dave

pegmikef

I'd go for the EMS. That will give you the most bang for your bucks. Most other accessories at CW can be purchased for pocket change.

Ditto. My Progressive EMS has saved me twice and it has a lifetime warranty which I have used once.

MCTalley

I can't believe that everyone does not use some sort of EMS.

The last campground I stayed in with bad power indicated that most everyone doesn't have one of those things that never work right anyway. And the ones that do were the loudest complainers. (They had 105V on one leg and 134V on the other). I gave up and pushed the override button on mine for the duration of the stay.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
The last campground I stayed in with bad power indicated that most everyone doesn't have one of those things that never work right anyway. And the ones that do were the loudest complainers. (They had 105V on one leg and 134V on the other). I gave up and pushed the override button on mine for the duration of the stay.

We don't push the over ride....we MOVE! Low Voltage is an appliance killer...

EandJ

Sounds like the campground we stayed at on Quintana Beach. Ours tripped in the middle of the night, noticed when I woke up hot and the a/c off. Went outside and it showed 98 V. At 3 am I fished around and found my 30amp extension cord and ran it to the empty site next door, which was showing 120V. Lady at the front desk complained about it the next day, I told her why and she told me I didn't need to use that EMS Her quote was "They don't work - only people who ever have problems with the power there are the ones that use those "box-thingy" "

I politely declined her suggestion and kept using my extension cord to the functioning pedastal.

brianharrison

Maxx Air vent covers, fantastic fan if you do not have one in your bathroom, good camping chairs, aluminum wheel chocks, propane adapters, rhino sewer hoses, macerator system (if available), 50 amp extension cord (if needed).

Some thoughts....

Brian

Greengas

Ronn,
Does this mean that you problems have been resolved, and this is for your trouble? I hope so!

nope. Just an insurance refund issue. Still no response from heartland or from Jim B Would love to get a good contact at HL from someone to help with warranty.

rjr6150

nope. Just an insurance refund issue. Still no response from heartland or from Jim B Would love to get a good contact at HL from someone to help with warranty.

Ronn
I've had great luck with one of the supervisors. If you want his name and direct # let me know. Don't want to just post it and have him slammed with calls

jbeletti

Am I on the hook for something Ronn? If so, I've forgotten. Shoot me an email reminder please.