Newbie, non-owner wanting to visit an Heartland Rally

Hey there. I'm a new member to the forums, probably 2 years out from purchasing our first RV, but have begun out search. Attended out second local RV show in Huntsville, AL and liked what we saw in the BigHorn. Stated to look deeper and ran across your group. He have visited a few dealers in Nashville and Huntsville, but so far both were a little limited in models available from Heartland. We are planning a road trip up to Elkhart, IN for a factory tour and check out a dealer there, that may have a larger selection on the lot.
However, I saw that you are having a local rally in Gulf Shores, not necessarily local to me, but close enough, and I want to know if we'd be welcome there to drop by and see what you folks are traveling in. I just wanted to check in advance to make sure my wife and I would be welcome before I drug her off to the beach ... Oh wait, she might not mind the beach to much ... Not after the ice we had this morning ")

danemayer

HI javankrona,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find there's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here who are quick to reach out with answers when you have a question.

Non-members are generally welcome at chapter rallies, but may have to pay a nominal fee to offset costs. Hogan Cooper is the Chapter Leader and hopefully will see this thread and respond. If not, let me suggest you send him a Private Message (to username Hogan) to make specific arrangements.

iawoody2

When we stopped at Campling World in Dothan,AL about a month ago they had about 8 BigHorns on the lot. Good luck in your search, and welcome to the forum.

TXTiger

If you want to attend the rally there may be a charge, however if all you want to do is stop by and see the various models and floor plans, I am sure there will be a few members who would allow you to take a tour of their home. You may contact the local chapter leader who may be able to set u some tours for you in advance.

Gizzy

COME ON DOWN AND JOIN US!! A great bunch of folks with a wide variety of coaches to look at for ideas. I can guarantee you will feel like you are part of the family. Too bad you did not post this prior to the Oct rally we attended in Decatur, but for sure you will enjoy the Gulf Shores rally.