EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Huachuca City - 10/16/2014 to 10/19/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Well, just got home from a very wet last weekend in the white mountains (we missed you bob and Marion but it was really wet) pulled the rig home so we can now get ready for our very first HOC rally and the inaugural arizona rally. Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing some semi new friends we met at the meet and greet. Gotta go now and make a shopping list for icecream![ANN....MAKE AN EXTRA SCOOP FOR Dakota....it's her favorite treat when she gets them.....it's almost Rally time !!!!!]

gregattaway

The wife has a question ...
She is making her famous AZ Beans but was thinking of adding a little heat ...
Would you all like the heat or not ...
Maybe one pot with heat and one w/o ???
thanks ...

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Happy Oct everyone, it is finally here!!!!
15 days and counting down for the start of our Inaugural Rally.....
See you all soon!

Doublegranch

No fire rings, but if you have a portable one bring it...There is a nice area close to the clubhouse for some great evening get together s...
DON'T forget I have the pups chucker and will bring it along....I am getting excited, how about you!!

Mrsfish

Yes yes and yes. We're also bring our bean bag toss and lots of other social games. And don't forget the beverages to get through those games :). We don't have a fire ring. Maybe someone else does??

Mrsfish

For the 9 of us that are going to be at the rally early- I will be hosting a Mexican food dinner on Wednesday night. This is NOT a potluck , everything will be provided except your beverage of choice. Please indulge me.... I have fewer and fewer people to cook for as my family gets older and I just love doing it. There will be beef, chicken and vegi options. let's get ready to paaarty!!

Doublegranch

Ann:
Super idea, I will bring a couple bottles of wine as well. You are a sweet heart for doing this!
This will really start off the Rally with a FLARE!
Thank you.

Garry

Doublegranch

You know, F**t, Flare, poof or perhaps just breaking wind....I am sure none are worse than Harley, Jetta, Shelby and Dakota express from time to time...

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We don't have a portable fire ring but we do have a propane "campfire in a can" that we always have with us just in case we are in an area without fire rings or an area that does not allow wood burning. We also have a couple group games.... ladder toss is one.
The Wednesday evening dinner sounds wonderful Ann, thank you for doing that:)
We just got back from the Regional Rally in Amana, Iowa....what a great time...we're "resting up" for the Arizona "wing-ding":D
See everyone soon, safe travels to all!

Doublegranch

Monica:

Great, hope you bring the propane ring....We also have several members with games as well. Drive safe! See you next week

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Garry,
We are on our way! Leaving this morning along with Mary & Phil:)
Over 800 miles to go.
See you soon,
Monica

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Garry,
We are on our way! Leaving this morning along with Mary & Phil:)
Over 800 miles to go.
See you soon,
Monica

Wish we were going along with you!

Instead . . . I'm getting ready for work (theres that four letter word again) . . . :eek:

Sounds like you guys are all gonna have a great time!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Awefully quiet from the rally . . . how goes it down there?

Wishing we could be there . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.