• www.quailridgerv.co
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: No
  • WiFi Fee: $

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 11
  • Site fee: $$16.00 @ night Full hook ups per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: none
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/16/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM

• Event Leader: Doublegranch(click to contact)

Additional Info:
AZ Chapter Inaugural Rally:

Quail Ridge RV Resort is located off Hwy 82 & Hwy 90. It is 18 miles from Tombstone, 8 miles from Kartchner Caverns, 10 miles from Fairbank Ghost Town on the San Pedro River, 12 miles from Sierra Vista and Ft. Huachuca.
The roads are all paved and the sites are all gravel pull through.
Book through Linda and she will take your credit card number BUT not run any charges on it until she sees the Whites of your Eyes. "Per her comment"

We have the Club House with full kitchen and BBQ reserved for our use as follows: Thur-6-10pm, Fri-7-9pm, Sat-7-10pm, Sun-7-10AM.

PotLuck: Thursday Oct 16th, the chapter will provide Veggie Lasagna and grilled chicken. Please post what you will bring for the pot luck so we won't have an overload on one item, also bring your beverage of choice.

Friday Oct 17th: Bring a gift valued between $10-15. We will have a Steal a Gift night. Each person or Rig that brings a gift will receive a ticket. Two people in one rig may bring one gift or two, they will receive a gift ticket for each gift they bring. We will pull a ticket for the first gift and that person will select from the Table of Gifts. The next ticket pulled, may select from the table or take the first persons gift, at which time that person will again select from the table. This will continue until the last person is drawn, in which case they have an option of any gift already selected or the final table gift. So you have to be honest and not hide your gift...everyone must be able to see all gifts during the "Steal". Bring your own beverage of choice, it will be a fun evening.

Sat: Oct 18th: Raffle and door prizes & 50/50 drawing.

Sun: Oct 19th: I will be cooking breakfast burritos before we all head back home.

Activities: Tombstone Helldorado Days will be going on during our Rally. The largest Old West gun fight in the State. Parades, shoot outs in the street, trolley rides, stagecoach rides and even an evening GHOST Ride via the Trolley.

Kartchner Caverns has daily tours and this is a super tour under ground. For reservations call 520 586 2283.

If enough interest, we will have a group lunch in Sierra Vista on Saturday. Tombstone will not accept large groups during Helldorado Days.

Stay tuned: More to come later.

Let me know when you book your reservation with Linda.

RSVP List:
1. Garry Gilbert - AZ 15...19
2. Ron & Cooke Moen - AZ 15----24th
3. Ann & Rick Haddock - AZ
4. Terry & June Rainwater - AZ
5. Bob & Marion Wengler - AZ Oct 14-19
6. Jim Arganbright - AZ
7 Jeanne Cox - AZ
8. Thomas & Holly Clemmer - AZ
9. Ralph & Tandy Fuller - TX
Don & Monica Ashby - CO Chapter Leader Oct 15-20
Bill & Nancy Kusar - AZ Oct 17 - 19
Greg & Denise Attaway - AZ
13. Mark & Michelle Kosanko - AZ
14. Larry & Jane Davidson - AZ
15. Mary & Phil Ochoa - CO

CXLD: Micha & Lynn Riemer , Bob & Kathy Pearce, Tom & Fran Hallock, Terry Matsunaga, Gary & Tawny Lamb, Ryan & Sandi Dougerty, Larry & Marilyn Gubbels
POT LUCK DINNER:
I am reposting your items on this main page, as some are having difficulty figuring out who is bringing what....

Main dish will be Grilled Chicken and veggie lasagna.
MrsFish.......home made ice cream & the fixings
gregattaway.....AZ's finest beans with the music
MTPockets.....fantastic Taco Salad
Monica & Don....Brownies....one batch with pecans and one without...
Ron & Cookie.....Baked beans...
Larry & Jane...Coyote Joe's Black Bean and corn salad with tortilla chips.
J Cox.....cheezy potatoes
Jim....cottage cheese salad

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ron & Cooke:

Hey Congrats.....Your first Rally! I am excited that it is with us!

Thanks and we are going to have a great time!
Garry

Doublegranch

Bob: You are getting easy these days..I would expect at least a 7 lb on order from you.
I will see what I can come up with....Marion said you would be back by Oct 6th...so we will
all be expecting your pretty face and a joke or two.

Garry

Doublegranch

Just got a PM from Terry & June Rainwater. They are full time RVer's and I met them at the New Mexico Rally last year. Great people and they will be joining our Oct Rally.
They are both great entertainers and perhaps they will play and sing a few songs for us! Help me welcome them to our First AZ Chapter Rally.

Garry

Doublegranch

Two more Rigs signed up for the Oct Rally today at the Phoenix Meet-n-Greet....thank Jim and thank you Jeanne....We are going to have a super time....Garry

Doublegranch

Since this is our Inaugural Rally, I was thinking we should do something special.....ie The Two Crazy Ladies that make the Heartland Name tags and hangers can make us a special inaugural hanger... The cost of these hangers would be $3.50 each.
Let's bat this around and see what everyone would like to do.... My initial idea:
Rally 2014
Arizona Inaugural
This would be a two line hanger as a one line hanger is limited to 15 spaces, but a little larger print.....
Is this something that would interest you? This would be a one time printing and just for those who attended the Rally.
Since our Chapter fund isn't sufficient enough to cover the cost for now, would you be willing to purchase this item at the Rally?
This is just another idea and not to say we have to do it.....just putting it out there for food for thought....
Garry

jwcox

I was happy to meet my fellow Heartland owners and look forward to attending the first AZ rally

Hello to everyone! We are new to the RV lifestyle. Just bought our rig, waiting delivery this month. We plan to follow the drag boat racing circuit, and in October there is a race in Lake Havasu City and Phoenix with two weeks in between. I saw this Rally online and I think it would be perfect for my husband and I and the dogs to attend! It will be our first! How do I sign up? We want to come and see and meet and greet! Do I call the RV camp? I'm a greenhorn so point the way!

Ralph and Tandy Fuller and the "kids" - Rowdy (pointer), Reba (vizsla) and Rocket (vizsla)
2014 Cyclone 4200
2013 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4x4
6.7 l Cummins turbo diesel with aisin auto transmission
2010 Club Car golf cart (street legal)

Ron-Cookie

Welcome 3dognighttx! Take a look at the Rally description and you will notice "Event Leader" and a place to "click to contact" Just click there and you will be responding to Garry the Arizona Chapter leader... He will take it from there! We are "nubies" as this will be our FIRST Rally as well...

Doublegranch

Hello to everyone! We are new to the RV lifestyle. Just bought our rig, waiting delivery this month. We plan to follow the drag boat racing circuit, and in October there is a race in Lake Havasu City and Phoenix with two weeks in between. I saw this Rally online and I think it would be perfect for my husband and I and the dogs to attend! It will be our first! How do I sign up? We want to come and see and meet and greet! Do I call the RV camp? I'm a greenhorn so point the way!

Ralph and Tandy Fuller and the "kids" - Rowdy (pointer), Reba (vizsla) and Rocket (vizsla)
2014 Cyclone 4200
2013 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4x4
6.7 l Cummins turbo diesel with aisin auto transmission
2010 Club Car golf cart (street legal)

[Ralph & Tandy: I will mark you down for two...Welcome, we are excited to be part of your FIRST RALLY!!! Garry]

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublegranch

We are unable to reserve a table in Tombstone for a Saturday lunch due to the Helldorado days. I will book something in Sierra Vista for that Saturday and post it on the Rally listing.

Had a nice lunch in Tombstone on Sunday after our Meet-n-Greet with Jeff and Ruth. After our lunch walking around, someone shot a 45 long colt "Blank" and unfortunately Dakota, my service dog about lost it.
It took her about 10 minutes or so to stop shaking. So just a warning if you take your dogs into Tombstone, you never know when gun fire will be active in the streets. A strong leash and gentle heart is required if they
are not use to gun fire.

Garry

Doublegranch

Tom & Fran:

Thanks for the email on your RSVP. I have got you down and everyone is looking forward to meeting you both.

See you in Oct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Thank you Garry for letting Linda know we are coming:)
I spoke with her this morning...such a friendly lady:)
Don & I are looking forward to a great time!

Doublegranch

Thank you Garry for letting Linda know we are coming:)I spoke with her this morning...such a friendly lady:)Don & I are looking forward to a great time![Excited to see our Heartland Family from Colo join us ! I promise the socks will not be part of this Rally....saving it for the next Colo Rally....]

Status
Not open for further replies.