Stove pilot light

sjrellis

Our oven pilot light will not stay lit. At first I thought maybe I had turned it too far when turning it off, but we lit it again last night and I have not used the oven since and the pilot light is out again. Is there an adjustment to do? Thanks!

aquiring signal

My wife says you have to light it every time. There is no pilot light that stays lit.

We've been searching for an RV oven that ignites electronically like the burners on top. When we find one we'll probably replace the oven.

sjrellis

Ours has a pilot light. The knob shows "pilot on". The manual says to leave it on pilot on when not in use. Hmmm.

snuffy

Ours has a pilot light. The knob shows "pilot on". The manual says to leave it on pilot on when not in use. Hmmm.

The thermocouple may not be in the right position. Move it over to the middle of the pilot flame.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Igniter for Stove..

I read a thread the other day.. Someone wrote that they went and got the igniter for a propane grill. The one that has a red button you push and it light the portable grill.

Well he took one of those and mounted it by the pilot and ran it up to the front of the stove between the knobs. Now when he wants to light the pilot all he does is turn it on and push the little red button. Cool..

Why can't the manufactures come up with something like that??

Mine has a pilot also.. I don't keep it lit all the time. Adds heat to the coach..

Travel safe and may God Bless..
BC