Our new NT 22RBK

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Our favorite campground is up Poudre Canon on Pingree Park Road called Jack's Gulch.

We didn't go up there this summer as we decided to make our campouts (except July 4th weekend) be all new places that we've never been.

Here are two shots from Jack's Gulch . . . same campsite . . . but different campers (old and new):

View attachment 30893 View attachment 30894

From what I can tell, we go a bit further than you to Tunnel. Same dirt and gravel road situation when making your approach to the campground. We plan on doing that next year, see if we can find another favorite spot.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Just returned from a week at Lake McConaughy. I thought the storm pics were more impressive than the others. Some of you would cringe at what we need to do to get on and off the beach but our rig took the beating.

LM.jpgLM 1.jpgLM 2.jpg

wb2nco

Good ole Lake Mac! There are always some quite scary storms that roll through there. We never had the guts to pull our T22 through that sand though! Lake still looks full! :)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just returned from a week at Lake McConaughy. I thought the storm pics were more impressive than the others. Some of you would cringe at what we need to do to get on and off the beach but our rig took the beating.

You should come over to Rifle to the Colorado Heartland Owners Club Rally Sept. 19 - 21, 2014!

The rallies are a blast!

By the way . . . here is a shot just as we were leaving Manor RV Park in Estes last month . . . we had a great time!

EstesPark-IMG_2845.jpg