2009 North Trail Brochure

jbeletti

For those interested, attached is the 2009 North Trail brochure. It's a 2.69 MB pdf file.

Jim

Attachments

• 09_NT_Literature_web.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 360
Last edited:

jbeletti

Chuck,

The top-left corner of the last page of all 7 brochures have an advertisement got the club and the URL appears at the bottom of the advertisement.

Jim

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/bob_christina.jpg

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Jim, I might have screwed up on one of them, but in examining all seven brochures, two do not have it (unless it is somewhere other that the last page)...

Big Country - yes
Bighorn - yes
Cyclone - yes
Landmark - yes
North Trail - no
Razor - yes
Sundance - no

jbeletti

Okay Chuck, you got me. I'll ask Scott to try to get them into the next printing of those two. Perhaps is was just an space issue and product details won out over a club advert.

Jim

Scott

Jim is right, we didn't have room on those two brochures - but I do think we did pretty good though - advertising the club in a very prominent place on the back covers of five brochures.
ST

Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Scott, there are two possible solutions without going to another four pages. One would be to have a longer page for the back cover and have it folded over, similar to some of the magazine advertising (or the way the map for the Tampa RV show was in its program). The other would be to have a business card or sticky and have this added to the inside of the back page so it doesn't get torn off easily.

Of course, having just one more page is no problem to the online brochure.

I think it is important to have prospective buyers see this forum and the support that the factory gives its owners and the help furnished by those owners who are more experienced than the rest of us. If a person grabs a brochure, s/he is already interested somewhat in the product. The forum should make this interest perk up even more.

jbeletti

Thanks Chuck. Fixed! I added a page to the file. So those getting the file from the forum will have the Club ad. Thanks for the idea.

Jim

jstanco

BBM Pop
After going through my new docs for the 2009 North Trail 28BH 5ver, I came across the info for the owners club and forum. So, it appears to be in the manuals for the new trailers.

dedrawolff

Hello all,
Didn't think this was a factory question. Is there a place to go for a pdf of an owners manual for a 2009 North Trail 31QBS? I am not looking for the sales brochure, but the owner's manual. We have looked high and low for ours and just can't seem to find it.
Thanks!