Whats happened to Heartland

Papaw

Papaw--------(Jack)
I have been a member of this forum while deciding on a 5er, which we ended up purchasing a Carri-Lite. I still like some of the features of the Heartland and have to read the problems of owners of carriage that I worry about. the main reason I chose carriage was the track record, which Heartland can't compete due to the the time frame of the newness of their product. What really made me gun-shy was the unexplained dropping of the forum and selling out by the Moderator who was a highly motivator of the product.
I am just wondering (as others might) if he had a serious issue with the product or manufacture, or is going through a divorce (which I doubt).
These are the only two reasons I could think of for such dramatic turn of this forum.
I have also noticed that since then there has been a dramatic decrease in post and action on the forum.
My point is, is Heartland having problems, or did something just happen that upset Jeff?

Papaw

Last edited:
J

Jeff

Hi Papaw:

I'm still here for a little while longer. As for the selling out of the Forum: HMMM!
How to explain this?

One of the owners of the Heartland Factory told me: If you don't like the product, trade it in on something else!

I am not getting divorced or anything like that! But, I am DIVORCING Heartland 5th Wheels. Too many problems to explain in this note. But I promise, before I turn the Forum over to Jim toward the end of this month, I will give a full explanation of what happened between Heartland, this Forum and our Heartland product.

Thanks Papaw,

Take Care.

Jeff