Exterior lights

Medic403

After camping a few times with our new 3650bh, there are a couple of small things I have noticed that could improve this trailer. I think it would be nice if they could put another exterior light above the rear door. The kitchen slide blocks the light from the front door so from the kitchen slide back to the rear of the trailer is really dark. Another thing is there are no electical outlets close to the head of the bed in front bedroom, so you can not have your phone charging on the night stand next to the bed. Just a couple of things I have noticed. Still love this camper though!

danemayer

Hi Medic403,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a bunch of friendly and helpful people here and this is a great place to exchange information and ideas.

Most 5'ers have outlets on each side of the bed platform near the head of the bed, but they can be hard to spot. Take a flashlight and see if you don't have them.

GWRam

Jim,
We have the same unit. We have an outlet on each side of the bed on the pedestal. We have a king bed. Its a long reach back toward the headboard to reach the outlets. I imagine they are probably right under the nightstands,on the bed pedestal, if you have the queen mattress. When we get our unit back from the dealer I plan to move them or add two more in an easier to reach location.

The rear exterior light would be a great addition.
Dave